New number one needed (13 Viewers)

Deity

Thought Collins was fine for most of the season then lost his concentration in the last few matches resulting in school boy errors..
Really don't think we can afford to sign a new goalkeeper as other areas of the team will be more pressing.
Collins at 27? still young for a goalie. (thought he was 24). Think we will stick for another season.
What’s more important than replacing a keeper that gifts a goal a match ??

SkyblueTexan

Perhaps a big gk clear out is required. I'm certainly fed up for Collins
Yes. ALL our goalies suck and need to be gotten rid of. COH, Kelly, Godden, Allen will leave or be cast off. I'd like to get rid of JDS, Palmer as well.

MalcSB

Thought Collins was fine for most of the season then lost his concentration in the last few matches resulting in school boy errors..
Really don't think we can afford to sign a new goalkeeper as other areas of the team will be more pressing.
Collins at 27? still young for a goalie. (thought he was 24). Think we will stick for another season.
Another season of disappointment awaits us then.

Cally Fedora

For me neither have the right presence. Wilson is the better of the two for me so I’d keep him and bring someone in.Our defence needs a strong steer behind it.

skybluegod

I'm not sure the keepers get worse when they come here.

As I have said multiple times on here, there really is just a lack of quality keepers around at the moment. Evidenced by the keepers at the top clubs at the moment. David Raya is not a fantastic keeper, neither of Chelsea's keepers are exceptional. Vicario and onana also not great. For the mid and lower league teams they all have bang average keepers.

I don't think any keeper has stood out in the championship this year as being exceptional. It's the reason Robins has never spent any real money on the position because there isn't anybody available for a reasonable price it seems (or at least hasn't been)

Terry Gibson's perm

If I could get rid of the whole lot of keepers I would if he’s the best imagine how bad the fifth one is.

Collins has gone backwards but Robins should have come out and said he is my number one.

Wilson is probably a lovey bloke .

Neither are commanding and put the ones in front of them under pressure.

I would go for Nicolls at Huddersfield or the guy at Rotherham and offer Wilson or Collins in the deal.

Gint11

If I could get rid of the whole lot of keepers I would if he’s the best imagine how bad the fifth one is.

Collins has gone backwards but Robins should have come out and said he is my number one.

Wilson is probably a lovey bloke .

Neither are commanding and put the ones in front of them under pressure.

I would go for Nicolls at Huddersfield or the guy at Rotherham and offer Wilson or Collins in the deal.

I would also release and sell all 3 but it won’t happen.

skyblue_55

Robins has caused this dilemma himself , by bringing in another inexperienced keeper , at this level & showing no respect to Wilson .
Collins has shown his poor qualities, on too many occasions this season , but Wilson ( we know he has a mistake in him ) has been turfed out like a leper

Sick Boy

Robins has caused this dilemma himself , by bringing in another inexperienced keeper , at this level & showing no respect to Wilson .
Collins has shown his poor qualities, on too many occasions this season , but Wilson ( we know he has a mistake in him ) has been turfed out like a leper
Most of his career appearances have been in the Championship.

Terry Gibson's perm

Interesting Rotherham left out Johansson and subbed him on in the 90th minute for a good bye?

Sky Blue Heaven

I’ve just watched their 2nd goal back and it’s an absolute howler by Collins! He’s once again tried to punch the ball and only succeeded in putting it in his own net, shocking. We need to add a new GK to our summer shopping list.

no_loyalty

I would be looking at Aled Williams moving on. He hasn’t developed any decent keepers for us since being here. Whole dept needs a shake up.
Wolves got rid of him so clearly he isn’t good enough, not even for us.

CovLad94

Never fully trusts his keepers does he, had quite a few under Robins now.

Users who are viewing this thread