New still game starts tonight (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Great, thanks for the heads up.

Otis

Still never got round to watching it. It is on my list though.

One day, Daz, one day.

bringbackrattles

Has anyone watched the comedy called This Country ?
Set in a rural village/town its good and I think its been on BBC 3 for a while. There is some good comedy about but you have to search for it.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Has anyone watched the comedy called This Country ?
Set in a rural village/town its good and I think its been on BBC 3 for a while. There is some good comedy about but you have to search for it.

yep.....there is some great stuff available for free on catch-up & on demand etc.

Not a comedy as such (although certainly darkly comic at times) but I'd highly recommend "The End of the Fucking World" which is currently available on All 4......

a great little series about 2 teenage misfits who go off the rails......its Bonnie & Clyde, its Tarantino, its beautifully British & the music is scored by Graham Coxon.....

.....it was the best thing about me having the flu recently.....

Covstu

Enjoyed that
Navid is quality
'whats the name on the cake Isa, the naaaaammmeeee'
I loved it, I think in the main you need to be of a Scottish persuasion to full appreciate it, I can see a lot of my family in there in terms of phrases and mannerisms. For me there is no better comedy, you get to love all the characters and they all work. The only one that took me a while was methadone Mick but he is slowly growing on me.

Sky_Blue_Daz

'whats the name on the cake Isa, the naaaaammmeeee'
I loved it, I think in the main you need to be of a Scottish persuasion to full appreciate it, I can see a lot of my family in there in terms of phrases and mannerisms. For me there is no better comedy, you get to love all the characters and they all work. The only one that took me a while was methadone Mick but he is slowly growing on me.
You know what I got for my 72 isa? Hee wrapped in haw

clint van damme

It really surprises me that people adore mrs browns boys and still game never gets a mention

it really surprises me that people adore Mrs Browns Boys full stop! Have spent a fair bit of time in Glasgow and every pub has a Jack and Victor!
Looking forward to seeing the new series,

Should do a spin of set in Cov with @bringbackrattles and @Houchens Head in the lead rolls!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
it really surprises me that people adore Mrs Browns Boys full stop! Have spent a fair bit of time in Glasgow and every pub has a Jack and Victor!
Looking forward to seeing the new series,

Should do a spin of set in Cov with @bringbackrattles and @Houchens Head in the lead rolls!
:emoji_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Disappointed that I can't find early "Still Game" on Kodi. :-(

Sky_Blue_Daz

Someone’s getting killed off tonight I reckon it’s gonna be auld Eric

Although I heard a rumour a while back they were gonna bump winston off

Covstu

Someone’s getting killed off tonight I reckon it’s gonna be auld Eric

Although I heard a rumour a while back they were gonna bump winston off
It will kill the show if Winston was killed off, he is as important to the show as jack and victor (and Tam)

clint van damme

The guy that plays Winston was asked to open a bingo hall near where my missus cousin lives.
I can't remember the actual figures but it was something like 2 grand if he did it in his civvys or 5 grand if he did dressed as Winston!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'd end it after this series, it's been almost entirely devoid of laughs.
Would have to agree with you, although I really enjoyed the previous 2 episodes.
But as I mentioned before the previous 6 series were fantastic, it’s a shame they fell out as I think they may have lost a creative momentum

ajsccfc

I don't know what it is, but it feels a bit cold and sterile now whereas it had more warmth. Not getting on with it, as much as it pains me.

Users who are viewing this thread