newcastle v sunderland (1 Viewer)

geordies shore cant take losing

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22143572

* Related links
* *Di Canio's Sunderland thump Newcastle to boost survival bid

* *Newcastle’s Krul dislocates shoulder

* *FA condemns Millwall's Wembley violence

The clashes came less than 24 hours after Millwall fans disgraced the club by fighting among themselves during their FA Cup semi-final defeat by*Wigan Athletic
*at Wembley. Eleven people were arrested.
Trouble started in Newcastle city centre on Sunday afternoon, Northumberland police tweeted as the situation unfolded.
"There have been pockets of disorder involving NUFC in Newcastle city centre. No major disruption, officers are on the scene and dealing with it," the police said.
"CCTV and evidence is being gathered and action will be taken against anyone involved in these sporadic incidents in Newcastle."
Local reports indicated that a flare was thrown by Newcastle fans at Sunderland supporters before kick-off and the Sunderland team bus was greeted by hostile hordes of Newcastle fans as it arrived at the ground.
Photographs on websites showed angry Newcastle fans in clashes with police.
The game started at noon and ended in a resounding victory for Sunderland, their first win at their rivals since 2000 and their biggest victory in Newcastle since 1966.

Fucking can stand the northern pricks, hope they all get nicked and jail....fucking myth about the best fans in the world, fuckin cretins.

just seen the news and a Newcastle fan runs and punches a police horse - cretin, I hope he gets battered at the station.

Yeah thanks newcastle for letting us down!! Daft sunderland fans up here be thinking there world beaters!!fedup having to tell them that there a small team in apoor premiership that never going win anything hate sunderland fans and they are all talk as i love parading round this dump in my sky blue shirt PUSB

Grendel

I'm glad, personally I don't like Pardew. Plays to the gallary and an utter hypocrite.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Personally, I don't give a toss about other teams and what they do.

Tad

I'm glad, personally I don't like Pardew. Plays to the gallary and an utter hypocrite.

He's on borrowed time. Newcastle had a good system in place, they then got rid of the manager and stuck this bloke into the role. He's surviving through other people's hardwork and efforts with good scouting. As soon as that drys up, he'll be out the door. I'm sure of it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
just seen the news and a Newcastle fan runs and punches a police horse - cretin, I hope he gets battered at the station.

Just seen a clip on YouTube of this. Shame the police horse didnt turn round and kick the twat! That would have been justice i say! Instead he was taken to the floor by a ground policeman.

Users who are viewing this thread