News on CWR Tuesday 8.15 ? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Apologies if this is a red herring, but Trish Adudu said that there was an announcement tomorrow on CWR tomorrow (Tues) at 8.15 am and she would get into trouble if she said anything more. I know there is City of Culture stuff going on, but wondered if maybe it was CCFC ground news related. Any thoughts/rumours (and apologies if this is way off mark)?

Otis

Did she give any hint at all that it was even sporting related?

If not it could be absolutely anything. City or Culture, development plans, PM visit, major store announced for Friargate. Could be anything.

If she didn't mention the City or sport in general I wouldn't read anything into it at all.

torchomatic

I heard its an exclusive Geoff Foster interview with MR, where he has asked some really revealing questions, like...

"So, Mark, you won, are you happy with that ?"
"Max scored his 2nd in 2 games, it must help his confidence?"

You didn't say "assess". Geoff likes that word.

Sky Blue Harry H

Did she give any hint at all that it was even sporting related?

If not it could be absolutely anything. City or Culture, development plans, PM visit, major store announced for Friargate. Could be anything.

If she didn't mention the City or sport in general I wouldn't read anything into it at all.

I just caught a one liner - it didn't seem to fit in to the following conversation. We'll see - apologies if it is nowt to do with us!

ccfcway

notice they haven't ruled out the possibility of it being the restocking of the pin badges at the club shop

Bugsy

Heard it could be something to do with radio 1 big weekend event.

rob9872

I'd like to be the first to congratulate Dale Evans

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Big Weekend is in Swansea, just heard it on the Radio.

It’s in 4 different Cities due to it being a fallow year at Glasto.

Nick

Administrator
It’s in 4 different Cities due to it being a fallow year at Glasto.

Yep, just seen that. :)

Wonder if it will be Coombe Abbey or memorial park?

DUxeXwlWAAI4HlQ.jpg:large

Billy Ocean :)

MalcSB

Well,I feel a prat. CWR saying there would be a huge announcement in a section talking about ccfc. Totally misled

Nick

Administrator

I think some of the Godiva lineups have been better.

Have only heard of Billy Ocean and Snow Patrol.

Kind of makes you realise how good Godiva is, they are charging for this as well.

They go on sale on Monday 12 February, priced at £18 plus £4.50 booking fee.

CJ_covblaze

I think some of the Godiva lineups have been better.

Have only heard of Billy Ocean and Snow Patrol.

Kind of makes you realise how good Godiva is, they are charging for this as well.

You must’ve heard of Nigel Kennedy surely? It’s unlikely that’ll be the full line up anyway. Well happy with Snow Patrol. Would pay more than that to see just them.

Nick

Administrator
No never heard of him.

Looks like he is a violinist so it's probably why. Eliza Carthy google says she plays the fiddle so add her to the same bracket.

Billy Ocean though, he's had some foot tappers ;) If they announce Charles and Eddie I might have to get involved.

CJ_covblaze

No never heard of him.

Looks like he is a violinist so it's probably why. Eliza Carthy google says she plays the fiddle so add her to the same bracket.

Billy Ocean though, he's had some foot tappers ;) If they announce Charles and Eddie I might have to get involved.

That’s right. “The Villa’s second most famous fan”.

Captain Dart

Bloody hell that is a weak set of headliners for Coventry.
But at least it isn't the awful shite they're getting at Swansea.

Users who are viewing this thread