Next Saturday Nuneaton match (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

Lots of talk from everyone about protests ..next Saturday is possibly the closest we will get to a home match this season.. Could we not pack out liberty way..to show we still support the players .. 4500 capacity with enough banners about keeping the sky blues in cov ,, would be one hell of a show..

pusbccfc

We always ram out the away end and usually overflow to the other stands.

Nuneaton away is always a good day out!

rupert_bear

Yes loads should go and confront Tim Fisher the architect of the impending death of Coventry City Football Club

Steve.B50

We need to show everyone we all still support the team with all our hearts, must be very peaceful and also its nothing against Nuneaton.

rupert_bear

It is an ideal platform to show the depth of feelings. No trouble, no violence just a show of numbers. Train every 30 minutes, as I said an ideal opportunity

Hadenough

refuse to leave until someone from the Club talks to us????:blue::blue::blue:

might backfire if no body from Club is in attendance:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

georgehudson

with all due respect nick, you have to realise the level of vitruperation created by messrs fisher et al.,
i am totally against a lot of the things that i have heard proposed,
but, i can understand the anger

Sky Blue Harry H

with all due respect nick, you have to realise the level of vitruperation created by messrs fisher et al.,
i am totally against a lot of the things that i have heard proposed,
but, i can understand the anger

How do you measure the level of vitruperation? I've got a barometer and a set of kitchen weighing scales and I sstill don't have a scooby how to do it?!?:thinking about:

pusbccfc

Is everyone planning on going?

Should be good weather!
We need to show the lads we are still behind them!

J

Jack Griffin

I'm hoping there will be banners being handed out outside the ground so we can hold them up during the game.

ajsccfc

The corresponding game last year was the pits, especially compared to the free-flowing festival of O'Donovan one-on-ones that was the Hinckley match.

KeresleySBA

Saturday is the best chance we'll have of generating a proper protest before this farce gets sanctioned. The small time efforts so far arent going to make anyone bat an eyelid, despite best intentions.

If we get a couple thousand down there saturday really kicking up a fuss, banners, sit in protest etc etc, then even if there are no sisu reps there it'll get some decent publicity.

Lets not just roll over and let them get away with it without a fight. Too much apathy and not enough angry.

skybluejelly

Can anyone think of some decent songs / chants for Saturday ,apart from the obvious sisu out..

Was thinking has to be easy and relevant ,something we can all get behind..

Personally as someone else said I think the BIG ISSUE / HELP THE HOMELESS chant is quite good

SlowerThanPlatt

Get out of our club, get out of our club, you lying bastards get out of our club

Where's all that money gone, where's all that money gone, where's all that money gone

They don't care about football, they don't care about fans all they care about is money and fans

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread