Next season away fans, boycott? (1 Viewer)

oakey

May I suggest to those with the wherewithal to organise these things that we lobby fans of all other clubs to boycott their away fixture v. Coventry City.
An empty stadium would be a strong protest.

oakey

N/a as I go to only localish away games. Therefore never on the agenda.
We get your point but I think most fans don't know or don't care about other clubs, wrongly, of course.
It is time to try to change that not harp on about the past which we can now do nothing about.

mark82

N/a as I go to only localish away games. Therefore never on the agenda.
We get your point but I think most fans don't know or don't care about other clubs, wrongly, of course.
It is time to try to change that not harp on about the past which we can now do nothing about.

MK is localish to Coventry. Or do you live somewhere else?

oakey

MK is localish to Coventry. Or do you live somewhere else?
I live near Walsall!
I wont be going to any "home" games there. I might attend the away game, depending if I have shaken off the virus that supporting CCFC is.

Last edited:

jon92

Why would they do that there going to support there team and half could care less about sisu or cov

oakey

Why would they do that there going to support there team and half could care less about sisu or cov
Why, indeed? Some might care if they are informed of the issues, as, like Walsall fan WFC, who posts on here, they might be interested in the good of the game.
Alternatively, they may feel if it happens to Cov it could happen to us.
Even if a few held up banners of support or chants, it might be helpful.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Boycott or Bescot? :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread