NFL Fans (1 Viewer)

CovLis86

Just spotted this mentioned in another thread, so i thought i would make a thread for it.
So who watches NFL and who do they support?
Im a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and have been for about 12 years now and they were rubbish then, so no accusing me of being a glory hunter! ( what Cov fan is! )

illphil80

I'm an Oakland Raiders fan. used to watch the highlight progs when it was on Channel 4 in the early 90s, but recently rediscovered my love of the NFL (offered me relief from our miseries). Since have become obsessed, and seen all the Americas Game progs (great programs they are) and all the highlights i can from the NFL website.

Can't wait for the draft... will probably have a long wait for the season though

SkyBlue_Am

Im a patriots fan....can already hear people saying glory hunter but with no shadow of a lie at my first year of university me and my 2 flat mates discovered the channel 5 live games as a uni student we don't really have regular sleeping patterns and really liked the game. The next day brought an old Madden from cex had a seahawks player on the cover haha and we pick random teams on madden and i got Patriots, and my mates got the Giants and the Seahawks....Been following it properly for 2 years but watched the last 7 superbowls.

Bring on the draft!

rob9872

Dolphins. They were good when I first got into it but hopeless these days

Darth Robins

Seahawks fan (not actually sure why, just always had a bit of a weird thing going on with Seattle), always had an interest in the game but I've been watching it properly for the last 6 or 7 years now, I actually prefer it to the prem now in terms of actual entertainment, the entire setup is fantastic at keeping just a few elite teams from having any real advantage so there's always a massive chunk of unpredictability in it!

Bit miffed by the lockout though, hopefully they'll get it sorted before it makes us lose some games!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Dolphins just because of the colour of their kit. ;)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Although i much prefer NHL! :thinking about:

illphil80

I just love how much more accessible it is. all the individual highlights instantly available on the official site.... can watch different stories from nfl network on the site each day... good for fantasy football too with the draft technique (think that would be ace for a premiership fantasy football thing too).

Yeah I agree, i think i'm more into NFL now than the Premier League. Since getting ESPN america i've been getting into NBA and NHL too. Support Los Angeles Clippers or New York Knicks in NBA, and not really decided on NHL (either, Montreal, Calgary, Detroit, New Jersey, New York Islanders or Toronto are me faves). Just cant get into Baseball though, there's just no tension. I'm not a cricket fan but at least on every ball you could go out, they throw it at them about 7 times in baseball and then just walk to the base.

Darth Robins

I think baseball is an awful lot like cricket like that, it's much much better if you're at the stadium with a beer in hand.

Bagsy

Been a fan of NFL for the last 6-7 years. Was a great season last year for me as I'm a Green Bay Packers fan, nice to finally see a team I support win something! :laugh: Also watch alot of MLB, in that I'm a fan of the NY Mets & Detroit Tigers and follow the Pistons in NBA and Red-wings in NHL, although I don't really watch those to sports.

CovLis86

Been a fan of NFL for the last 6-7 years. Was a great season last year for me as I'm a Green Bay Packers fan, nice to finally see a team I support win something! :laugh: Also watch alot of MLB, in that I'm a fan of the NY Mets & Detroit Tigers and follow the Pistons in NBA and Red-wings in NHL, although I don't really watch those to sports.

Was a well deserved victory in the Superbowl. I was amazed the Steelers got that far because we are so aging. Have quality but some real weaknesses. Cant wait for the draft!

Deanoaka

Am a Patriot, seen them 2 years ago when I was in the States. More into my NHL though with Pittsburgh Penguins my team and have been since I was 8!

SkyBlue_Am

Am a Patriot, seen them 2 years ago when I was in the States. More into my NHL though with Pittsburgh Penguins my team and have been since I was 8!

A fellow patriot woop, Iv only seen them live once when they came to Wembley and destroyed Tampa Bay :) Would love to go to the Gillette Stadium though

Deanoaka

Great stadium, atmosphere was electric!! I was on the second tier which Is about twice as high as the furthest back seat at the Ricoh!

Great food too!!

Walter Sobchak

Buccaneers fan here. I saw warren sapp get hold of the ball once and It's a sight to behold so I started supporting them! Hate the man utd link now though.

To be honest I've been more interested in NFL than football the last couple of seasons the way Cov have been!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
American "Football" = American Rugby!
Baseball = Rounders!
Nuff said! :jerkit:

smileycov

Facebook User
I'm a Patriots fan....have been since the 80's, stayed up and watched them get stuffed by the Chicago bears (william the fridge perry). Also like Boston Celtics, NBA and Toronto Maple Leafs, NHL. not that i watch much of that though......

SkyBlue_Am

I'm a Patriots fan....have been since the 80's, stayed up and watched them get stuffed by the Chicago bears (william the fridge perry). Also like Boston Celtics, NBA and Toronto Maple Leafs, NHL. not that i watch much of that though......

The Patriots numbers are growing good times....What you think about the draft coming as always Bill Belichick has collected plenty of picks can see us trading down.

Great stadium, atmosphere was electric!! I was on the second tier which Is about twice as high as the furthest back seat at the Ricoh!

Great food too!!

So jealous! How expensive are the tickets in the USA

Users who are viewing this thread