Not A Penny More: The Petition (1 Viewer)

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/not-a-penny-more Here is my petition against SISU. I know there will be people hating as always but all im trying to do is make SISU see they are not welcome, so please sign if you are not going to put your hard earned money into SISU's back pocket. Sign if you refuse to go to another game whilst those biggots are in charge

Grendel

Why don't you do a petition to get chris dunne in goal?

Mitten93

I agree with the principal of Not One Penny More and trying to get the message across to SISU but surely by not going to the games it's only gonna affect the players? and if we get a big cup draw in a couple of weeks would nearly guarantee that everyone who's petitioning to do it would go to the game regardless if SISU are still in charge or not. Like the idea though, might do it myself, just don't see the point it it's going to affect the team. Shooting ourselves in the foot a bit.

Otis

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/not-a-penny-more Here is my petition against SISU. I know there will be people hating as always but all im trying to do is make SISU see they are not welcome, so please sign if you are not going to put your hard earned money into SISU's back pocket. Sign if you refuse to go to another game whilst those biggots are in charge

As I have said eleventy billion times, make this campaign 'not a penny more if City play away from Coventry' and it would get a great deal of support.

City play games at the Ricoh in Coventry and people WILL continue to go.

As I have said eleventy billion times, make this campaign 'not a penny more if City play away from Coventry' and it would get a great deal of support.

City play games at the Ricoh in Coventry and people WILL continue to go.

A lot of people refuse to go regardless as long as SISU control the club. I don't feel like it's our club any more because of the way we are being ignored.

Otis

A lot of people refuse to go regardless as long as SISU control the club. I don't feel like it's our club any more because of the way we are being ignored.

But Ginetta, think about it.

We know Sisu read these forums. Fans desperately don't want the club to move away and play outside Coventry for the next 3 years.

Therefore we need to put pressure on Sisu.

They must read stuff like this petition and think to themselves, if we relent and stay in Coventry people aren't going to go up anyway, so what's the point? We might as well move whatever.

italiahorse

We know Sisu read these forums. Fans desperately don't want the club to move away and play outside Coventry for the next 3 years.

They must read stuff like this petition and think to themselves, if we relent and stay in Coventry people aren't going to go up anyway, so what's the point? We might as well move whatever.

Good point

SkyBlue_Bear83

Agree, there is no reason for SISU to listen the fans as a lot of them have the attitude. I hate SISU and will continue to hate SISU regardless of what they do now.

Mucca Mad Boys

No, a lot of people say they don't go because of SISU, if that were the case, I'm absolutely flabbergasted that we managed to find 22k new supporters for the JPT game v Crewe, I'm sorry, but the reality is that people can't be bothered to support the club until they are playing at a higher level, it's a shame because we need as much revenue as we can since we didn't get any revenue from renting the RICOH, it's another blow to CCFC.

Mucca Mad Boys

I wish that were the case.

Why would they do that after they've invested much time and money into this project, a few fans saying they won't go up won't make too big a difference at this stage.

Point taken - take note Grendel.

From a selfish point of view, I won't be attending wherever we play at home until they're gone so was thinking more along those lines.

Grendel

From a selfish point of view, I won't be attending wherever we play at home until they're gone so was thinking more along those lines.

Is that a protest about the lack of Pieminster Pies? Don't worry I am on the case.

stupot07

Out of interest, you say that fans are being ignored, if we stay at the Ricoh, surely they have listened. Other than them selling and leaving, in what other ways have they not listened to fans?

Out of interest, you say that fans are being ignored, if we stay at the Ricoh, surely they have listened. Other than them selling and leaving, in what other ways have they not listened to fans?

If they stay at The Ricoh, that means everyone has turned them down. They will say they have listened to the fans just to get us on side

Grendel

If they stay at The Ricoh, that means everyone has turned them down. They will say they have listened to the fans just to get us on side

Well that is an interesting slant on it I suppose.........................

italiahorse

I wish that were the case.

Why would they do that after they've invested much time and money into this project, a few fans saying they won't go up won't make too big a difference at this stage.

I'd say they haven't spent much money. Plenty of time talking to other teams, the FL maybe, land owners in Warwickshire and the fans (hmm). But no deals on grounds, or land. Its still all talk so we need to stop it now.

italiahorse

What happens if they stay at the Ricoh, if SISU learn from their mistakes, If the new investment goes into the team and we get promoted ?

I believe they're next step is to try and acquire the Ricoh on the cheap from a vulnerable ACL, under the guise of 'listening to the fans'. The whole thing has just been posturing and the forums were a tool to use to show the FL they are consulting the fans - what the fans thought was irrelevant.

What happens if they stay at the Ricoh, if SISU learn from their mistakes, If the new investment goes into the team and we get promoted ?

Make no mistake about it, SISU's only intention is to acquire the Ricoh from a weakened ACL. They are experts at what they do and cannot be trusted to run the football club, for which the community is the heart.

stupot07

I believe they're next step is to try and acquire the Ricoh on the cheap from a vulnerable ACL, under the guise of 'listening to the fans'. The whole thing has just been posturing and the forums were a tool to use to show the FL they are consulting the fans - what the fans thought was irrelevant.

Don't governments, councils, business, etc do that all the time?

Don't governments, councils, business, etc do that all the time?

To attempt to destabilise another company for your own benefit rather than doing the honourable thing, accepting you've failed those stakeholders you took the shares off for nothing and leaving, is immoral.

They have proven to be inadequate at running a football club. How many chances should we give them? And why should we?

Well that is an interesting slant on it I suppose.........................

They're trying to get permission to play at every stadium in the midlands, but they're getting turned down every time. So what are they gonna do if they have no option but to take the only option left? They try and sugarcoat it. As far as im concerned, i wont be stepping foot inside any stadium SISU FC play in until we get OUR Coventry City Football Club back

Users who are viewing this thread