Match Thread Nuneaton Town Match Thread (5.45PM Sunday) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Nuneaton Town on Sunday )

Nick

Administrator
After today's line up this could be a second string. Not sure he will risk two games in two days

covcity4life

Yeh play the othrr 11

Burge
Hyam
Turnbull
Camwell
Dke
Stevenson
Maycock
Finn
Jones
Reid
K thomas

Or something similar

coop

If it is anything like yesterday's game save yourself £10 it was shit we look awful. I no its only pre season but we look like we will struggle to score goals this season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If it is anything like yesterday's game save yourself £10 it was shit we look awful. I no its only pre season but we look like we will struggle to score goals this season.

I don't think we looked awful. But goals is a concern. Had we not won penalties this pre season we wouldn't have half as many goals as we have (having scored 3 pens, it probably is actually half, isn't it?)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yeh play the othrr 11

Burge
Hyam
Turnbull
Camwell
Dke
Stevenson
Maycock
Finn
Jones
Reid
K thomas

Or something similar

Yes, probably this, bar Jones unless he's fit noughfor the bench. I don't think he'll be fit enoug to start. Perhaps Ponticelli in for him? Nuneaton PA bloke will love that; announcing him as our italian striker

Mcbean

i am relying on you SW88 for up to date commentry of the win to cheer all these doomongerers up

steve82

Be interesting to see if Turnbull or Reid do make appearance, will give some form of indication to what's happening with them both.

stevefloyd

Yes, probably this, bar Jones unless he's fit noughfor the bench. I don't think he'll be fit enoug to start. Perhaps Ponticelli in for him? Nuneaton PA bloke will love that; announcing him as our italian striker
Yes announcing Ponti-celli in an italian sounding accent....you there again today SW?

Garryb80

Assume team will be burge, kelly-evans, camwell, hyam, pearson/trialist, stevenson, shipley, jones, finn, thomas, beavon.

stevefloyd

Be interesting to see if Turnbull or Reid do make appearance, will give some form of indication to what's happening with them both.
Fuck em both , why put them in the shop window when we are trying to gel our squad? team spirit looks pretty good so far just a lack of creativity in the final 3rd to see if our strikers can score or not

Warwickhunt

I saw the big centre half trialist yesterday walking to the bus and he is fucking huge! If he can play it will be a bit of a gift. Hope he plays some part today so we can see. Made Oggy look a bit small as well

stevefloyd

I think its great even though todays squad is not so fancy on paper it still looks a decent team, last season even our 1st team didn't look as strong as the one we will field today, just a couple more players needed I reckon for us to have a great season....PUSB starting to feel excited for the new season now

SBAndy

I saw the big centre half trialist yesterday walking to the bus and he is fucking huge! If he can play it will be a bit of a gift. Hope he plays some part today so we can see. Made Oggy look a bit small as well

Thought Oggy had buggered off for good.

banbury_skyblue

No sign of Burge at the ground.

RCC & Addai along with others milling around outside changing rooms as having to wait for Liverpool to get out.

Hopefully Czech trialist will play some part. Saw him in the bar asking for a glass of water! Huge!

Users who are viewing this thread