Official February loan window (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Mogga has just confirmed he wants 2 attacking players on loan. Another striker in the Armstrong mould and quick winger with an eye for goal.

chiefdave

Mogga admits he will have 8 loan players and 3 will miss out.

Not sure how that's going to work. Won't any club considering loaning a player be wanting to know how often they are likley to play if 3 loanees have to miss out every game.

Hincha

Makes the Maddison loan even more annoying.

I imagine once Vincelot is back and Rose is up to speed Bigi will be frozen out, not sure about the other two spaces.

AFCCOVENTRY

You can count Bigi not being in the squad every week.

Some of our U19 England players will be missing for some games.

Injuries and suspensions.

It's the best Mogga can do in the circumstances. He wants the best he can find in the positions.

Squarks

It was only a matter of time before cries of 'Get Mousssa back' were heard. What's he actually achieved since leaving us? Plus he hardly wanted to stick around. I'm pretty sure TM, JC and MV's scouting network will be better than calling for players that were good for us once to return.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Would suspect possibly Fortune to leave on loan otherwise we'd have 4 strikers competing for 1 spot - overkill. Another pacey winger would give us good options across the 3 behind the striker:

JOB
Lameiras
Maddison
Cole
Murphy
Hunt
(New loanee)

shmmeee

Hoping James Weir from Man Utd is one target. There were rumours on deadline day.

covmark

I agree with Sky blue kid! I'm going for a lie down.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I was eleven in 87

Slight issue for TM is that Chris Anderson has just said that its 'highly unlikely' that we will take anymore players on loan.
I think they need to speak as TM clearly feels there is business left to do when the loan market opens up next Tuesday!!!!

chiefdave

How do we end up with idiot after idiot in charge. I was quite optimistic when Anderson came in but after that load of drivel he came out with in the Telegraph yesterday and this today he's already heading towards Fisher status, or even worse Orange Ken.

Ridiculous to have your manager saying we're looking to get more loans in then Anderson saying we're not bringing anymore loans in.

Also you don't have to do much reading between the lines to see Mowbray didn't know Maddison was being sold.

chiefdave

He has said we are more likely to sign players permanently on a free?

Mowbray's interview is clearly talking about loans as he goes into detail about having to leave players out every week due to the number of loans we have.

Hobo

How do we end up with idiot after idiot in charge. I was quite optimistic when Anderson came in but after that load of drivel he came out with in the Telegraph yesterday and this today he's already heading towards Fisher status, or even worse Orange Ken.

Ridiculous to have your manager saying we're looking to get more loans in then Anderson saying we're not bringing anymore loans in.

Also you don't have to do much reading between the lines to see Mowbray didn't know Maddison was being sold.

He represents the SISU side of things and gives continuity.

skybluetony176

Is he trying to out do fisher in the twat status. I don't like this bloke one bit and no coincidence that our dip in form coincides with his appointment

No. That's all JC's fault apparently. Although I did point out the same last week. Not saying he is interfering but the timings certainly add up.

Grendel

No. That's all JC's fault apparently. Although I did point out the same last week. Not saying he is interfering but the timings certainly add up.

Cole - signing if the season wasn't he? Lol.

Calista

They're all very clever idiots though :)

skybluetony176

Cole - signing if the season wasn't he? Lol.

The season isn't over. LOL and unless it's something I've forgotten I posted I'm pretty sure I said that Armstrong was signing of the season and then signing of the season for a second time when he extended his loan. I'm sure you've got plenty of spare time on your hands though to troll through every post I've ever made to find it so scuttle of like a good little gargoyle and put the link up so you can feel all superior about yourself.

matesx

i don't imagine for a second CA is an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread