ccfcway

------------------Allsop--------------------
Phillips--Willis--Webster--Hines--Haynes
-----JOB---------Barton-------Fleck------
------------Miller----Maddison------------

I cant remember ever seen a weaker CCFC league starting line up :(

so hoping this is repost later to prove me wrong

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

i hope maddison isnt been rushed into this he has looked good in the U21's and saturday when he came on but it seems a tad bit desperate to throw him straight in at the deep end away from home and in a team that's not playing well.

Otis

i hope maddison isnt been rushed into this he has looked good in the U21's and saturday when he came on but it seems a tad bit desperate to throw him straight in at the deep end away from home and in a team that's not playing well.

Yep, my fear too. Not usually a very wise move at all to throw a kid into a losing team on a bad run, but maybe he is that good that it just won't faze him anyway.

Otis

When is someone going to get a chance other than when their rivals for a place are playing rubbish?

Well yep, I agree with that. You always hear that argument from managers though don't you. I think as long as they are strong willed and don't feel any particular pressure on them, then if they are good enough, play them.

Heard so many managers talk of not throwing a young player in too early and there is usually a reluctance when things are going badly. Managers usually want experienced heads in such situations.

J

Jack Griffin

1-0 Oldham........

wtf, already!

FFS.. bottom of table on current scores...
Code:
Moving up 21 	Port Vale 	14 	-6 	13
Moving down 22 	Coventry 	14 	-6 	13
No Movement 23 	Scunthorpe 	14 	-11 	12
No Movement 24 	Crewe 		14 	-19 	11

Users who are viewing this thread