on a lighter 'note' (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

Dublin on the dube... Should be worth a laff watching Dion play an instrument!

Dude

Unless another show makes him a better offer. Then he'll refuse to play and turn up on another channel.

rob9872

Bught for £2m sold for £6m great service top player. Forget all the other stuff. Him or sheff? Oh but sheffs from cov right .... and even he went on the gravy train to brum despite not being fit to lace dions boots. Time to move on imo. Possibly the best player ever in sky blue.

Dude

Not even close to the best player to wear Sky Blue. As for forgetting the 'other stuff'; no thanks, it'd be a close run thing with Bellamy as to showing the most disrespect to those who wear Sky Blue.

rob9872

Really? Bellend was not only useless when he was here but we made no money on him and he slagged the club/fans when he left. Not even close. Even an average season from bellend and we wouldn't have been relegated from pl. I even blame belend for sisu!

Dude

At least we agree on Bellamy.

Dublin only refused to ever wear our shirt again to force his move to Villa. We have a long and proud history involving numerous class players who showed nothing but pride in our club and exited with dignity and respect. Let's keep those names as CCFC legends.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was working at The Devere in town when Dion first signed for us, he came in the bar for a drink nice bloke. There was an allegation regarding him and a waitress but I stress its an allegation

Spencer

Really? Bellend was not only useless when he was here but we made no money on him and he slagged the club/fans when he left. Not even close. Even an average season from bellend and we wouldn't have been relegated from pl. I even blame belend for sisu!

I used to agree at Bellamy level of ability - I can remember slating him when we were playing Leicester away and he seemed so lightweight.

In hindsight it seems like he was still learning his trade.

Users who are viewing this thread