One Fit Centre Half.... (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

Here's hoping Woods injury is not too bad otherwise that leaves us with Cameron as our only fit centre half.....:eek:

Pigeon

What are they doing to our players in training, the amount of injuries this year have just been ridiculous

Covstu

We have been caught on our left side on numerous occasions too, we have two wing backs who are good at getting forward and forget their defensive duties. Unfortunately we cannot play this tactic unless our two wingers support them better, maybe Bell and Mcindoe will do a better job.....:(

sky_blue_up_north

We need Turner back ASAP, McPake would be a bonus poor defending cost us today

Covstu

Totally, we need to have consistency at the back but need to sort the midfield out to relieve some pressure off the back!

skybluetom

Hopefully Cranie will be back in, we've got 2 weeks now untill we play again. We need to get Keogh out of the centre of defence, he simply isn't good enough. He was awful at Burnley and gave a cheap goal away and he was awful again yesterday. Should have been sent off too probably.

Nick

Administrator
I hope Cranie is back!

The one thing about Cameron is that he hesitates too much and lets the ball bounce too much :(

skybluetom

My only hope is Cranie is here next season, generally he's been out standout performer whatever position he's played in. My fear is he is somebody that would command a transfer fee and for him personally I'd imagine he's sick and tired of being pushed around from pillow to post. He's said many times he wants to establish himself as a centre half and I'd love to know how many times he's actually played in that position for us.

ccfcadz

He's said many times he wants to establish himself as a centre half and I'd love to know how many times he's actually played in that position for us.

He is going the way with Issac Osbourrne under Coleman

skybluetom

Osbourne was generally pretty useless for us in central midfield, Cranie is usually excellent for us wherever he has been played.

Paxman II

With the two week break we should see Cameron, Wood and Cranie all fit.

It begs the question though...what is going on with so many players long term injured all the time?

As a footballer myself from the week-end leagues in the past I just fail to understand why a fit footballer at this level can be such a crock for such a long period of time? By example I read that Rio Ferdinand has a bad back and when he stood up on a two hour flight it rendered him a major problem? This is a so called fit pro footballer?

Walking Bird

We need Turner back ASAP, McPake would be a bonus poor defending cost us today

I know Turners is pretty much out for the season but McPake seems to have dissapeared off the face of the earth! i haven't heard a thing about him in ages...

sky_blue_up_north

My only hope is Cranie is here next season, generally he's been out standout performer whatever position he's played in. My fear is he is somebody that would command a transfer fee and for him personally I'd imagine he's sick and tired of being pushed around from pillow to post. He's said many times he wants to establish himself as a centre half and I'd love to know how many times he's actually played in that position for us.

great al l rounder, we need him back ASAP

SkyBlueScottie

I hope Cranie is back!

The one thing about Cameron is that he hesitates too much and lets the ball bounce too much :(

yes he has been done a few times like that, however as he learns more the mistakes will become less and less, Turner used to make similar mistakes. When you think about it the defence 3was very green yesterday, Keogh at centre half and only 30 or so games at this level, Cameron, Hussey and Clark, its not surprising we are letting in soft goals as they are all growing up at his level together. If we keep hold of them and they all continue to learn and grow we may hyave a decent defense in a couple of season time.:laugh:

Lord_Nampil

I have heard Mcpake isn't far away, not sure about Craine he is a massive player for us and we need him back fit! I do understand Carso and Ben won't play again this season! Two massive players who are being missed greatly!

Walking Bird

Only problem with Cranie at the moment is we could do with him playing in any of the 3-4 positions he can!

ccfcway

Clarke, Cameron, Keogh, Hussey

maybe in 2014 that defence will be decent,

but for a relegation battle, that scares the life out oif me

TheSnoz

Scares me too. Time for the club to bring in a commanding central defender. Or it may cost them big time with relegation. Any ideas?

Nick

Administrator
0,,10269%7E3398534,00.jpg

skyblu3sk

:( it doesn't look good does it and it looks like no one will be brought in. Considering we are in a relegation battle we need a full squad!

Users who are viewing this thread