Open Early Sunday (1 Viewer)

What about my in box?
Well done but I for one will unfortunately be eating breakfast in London.
Do you know if any good wetherspoons in Ealing? :):)
There's The Sir Michael Balcon in Ealing bud, right near Ealing Broadway rail station and a short walk from Ealing Common tube station. Open from 9 I believe.

If you're headed Wembley Way before kick off JJ Moons Wembley is welcoming Coventry fans.

Nick

Administrator
What about my in box?
Well done but I for one will unfortunately be eating breakfast in London.
Do you know if any good wetherspoons in Ealing? :):)

He sent me a message basically saying how I am the best poster he has ever seen and I can have free beers whenever I want.

giphy.gif

*He didn't really.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Hi All,

I've had a lot of people asking so just wanted to let everyone know that we will be opening early for anyone that is looking for a pitstop in Coventry on Sunday before headed to Wembley.

Bar and kitchen open from 7am. Please direct any queries to: [email protected]

Come on the City!

The Team at The Flying Standard

Nice gesture coming on, thank you.

Whilst your here, please can you pass on my regards to your cousin pub, The Windmill @ Stansted Airport.

The last time I went there, I was so drunk, the kind helpful staff actually went out of their way to help me get to the gate. Great service!

letsallsingtogether

There's The Sir Michael Balcon in Ealing bud, right near Ealing Broadway rail station and a short walk from Ealing Common tube station. Open from 9 I believe.

If you're headed Wembley Way before kick off JJ Moons Wembley is welcoming Coventry fans.
Cheers mate will give them a visit:)

The Lurker

The double standards on this forum is cringeworthy. Ricoh car parks do a thread about coaches and posters pop up saying they should contribute to a charity for using the site as advertisement. Spoons do it and no-one says a word. SBT in a nutshell

Nick

Administrator
The double standards on this forum is cringeworthy. Ricoh car parks do a thread about coaches and posters pop up saying they should contribute to a charity for using the site as advertisement. Spoons do it and no-one says a word. SBT in a nutshell
Or I say can they offer a discount to members in return for the post? I got offered one, I said I wasn't going there but could they offer it to members who are.

hill83

Yeah but I prefer pubs to car parks or coaches.

Or I say can they offer a discount to members in return for the post? I got offered one, I said I wasn't going there but could they offer it to members who are.
This is something that I would like to look into in the future - a bit too late to effectively put into place for tomorrow - but matchdays moving forward wouldn't mind talking to the Admins here about some kind of a local scheme for SBT members.

Brylowes

Just an added note for anyone who's still awake reading - we will be operating both on and off-licence sales for anyone that would like to take something with them for the journey
Can't understand why Nick isn't on your back for not posting on match threads,
Who are you by the way the landlord,

Can't understand why Nick isn't on your back for not posting on match threads,
Who are you by the way the landlord,
The gaffer aye. And whilst I'm not privy to the ins and outs of the rules here I'm just trying to spread the word as I've had a lot of people asking my team if we are doing anything. I just wanted to make sure as many people as possible had somewhere to stop if they were looking.

Users who are viewing this thread