Over 1000 fans at Portsmouth (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Great show sba!!

My prediction is there will be less home fans at any game away from the Ricoh!!

Smell the coffee all parties

Covstu

really good turnout particularly battling through the elements, shame we didn't play well!

ampthill_sba

I was there and thought the atmosphere was poor at our end and our support were more negative than at any away game (been to 15 others this season) this season. Sure, Portsmouth had more to cheer though...

Steve.B50

I agree amp till SBA
There was a bad feeling at the game and noticed a few of our supporters getting angry with each other.
Not the best atmosphere we have been o this season.

BigadamL

Everybody is frustrated at the minute because we are like mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed on sh*t. For 1000 fans to travel that far is great at these crazy times for the club.

Well done to the other 999 who went down

CCFCDan87

Atmosphere was awful but that was inevitable with all what's going on. Better atmosphere in the good campion before the match

pusbccfc

Wasn't as bad as Carlisle

Skyblueweeman

When the anti-SISU songs were going on, there was an older gent behind me shouting 'but we'll be more worse off...you're biting the hand that feeds you' etc. With polls on here, there seemed to be a larger % of people who can see the clubs position compared to the rates etc we're being charged by ACL/CCC, but this gent was shouting on his own. Anyone else hear him?

I thought the atmosphere amongst the fans was probably the quietest I've heard in our away end. I did think the performance was awful though, truly awful. Devoid of any creativity, only the introductions of Thomas and Willis had any sort of impact.

Felt sorry for Cody as well....what was with the long balls in the air to a short-asre like myself being marked by two 6 footers?

WM

ccfc92

When the anti-SISU songs were going on, there was an older gent behind me shouting 'but we'll be more worse off...you're biting the hand that feeds you' etc. With polls on here, there seemed to be a larger % of people who can see the clubs position compared to the rates etc we're being charged by ACL/CCC, but this gent was shouting on his own. Anyone else hear him?

I thought the atmosphere amongst the fans was probably the quietest I've heard in our away end. I did think the performance was awful though, truly awful. Devoid of any creativity, only the introductions of Thomas and Willis had any sort of impact.

Felt sorry for Cody as well....what was with the long balls in the air to a short-asre like myself being marked by two 6 footers?

WM

Agreed. Also, the corners frustrated me, why chip the ball in against pompeys stupidly tall defense, rather than drill the ball in? Also, a few times, we could have played thru the defense, rather than playing the wings.

SkyblueBazza

There were not that many around me singing "SISU out", nor were they displaying support for SISU - we must make of that what we will.
We did appear to somewhat lack imagination going forward. For now at least lets call it understandable under the circumstances. We were deflated, the team was subdued & the result was therefore largely unsurprising as well as disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread