Over To You... (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

Never thought I'd be singing the praises of a Friday evening kick off but really looking forward to how this afternoon pans out amongst our 'nearest' and all without the stress and worry of our own participation.
Cheers, everyone!

RegTheDonk

Shame Colchester couldn't hang on but realistically, Mansfield are the ones who need us to muck up. I guess a draw would suit both teams on Tuesday. That would still leave fate in our own hands.

Otis

Shame Colchester couldn't hang on but realistically, Mansfield are the ones who need us to muck up. I guess a draw would suit both teams on Tuesday. That would still leave fate in our own hands.
Indeed.

Both of us are now sitting pretty in prime position. A draw would suit both clubs.

Might also prove to be a dress rehearsal for the play-off final.

CJ_covblaze

A point each to send both 4 points clear with two to play or if there’s a winner it confirms their place. Wonder if Robins and Cowley are both thinking alike?

W

westcountry_skyblue

A point each to send both 4 points clear with two to play or if there’s a winner it confirms their place. Wonder if Robins and Cowley are both thinking alike?
Shhhh......Don't mention that to the sunderland fans!!!

Ricketts

We wouldve beaten Lincoln in the original game that they got postponed. Its only right and proper that we stuff them.

Is their player that was sent off on Saturday a key player for them?

Ricketts

Ours doesnt need unlocking, we hold the door open.

Stevanages three chances, (including the goal), were all passed to them by our players.

Still good news on the face of it though.

Gazolba

We need to beat Lincoln. If we play for a draw, I fear we will lose, and that will leave us in a very precarious position.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think we will beat Morecambe (unless we've already secured a place), and then team, atmosphere may be odd/different. Cheltenham and Lincoln games could go either way. How Mansfield get on at Yeovil is key for me - Tom Pope's equaliser for Port Vale gave us a huge boost - criminal if we don't take advantage of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread