Owl here (1 Viewer)

Uptheowls

Hello

Wednesday fan here. good luck for tommorrow, can't see us winning to be honest. We have a small squad and not enough quality.

Can see it being 2 or 3 to you to be honest.

Il be driving down their tommorrow, just wondering where is the best place to park and what and where the best pubs are for away fans.

Cheers and good luck :D but come on wednesday :slap:

simmouk

Administrator
Hello mate!

Good luck to you guys too - I have an Owls supporting cousin, and as a matter of fact, the first team I "support" as a wee nipper was the Wednesday (because of my cousin! The first game I went to was Cov vs Wednesday and I switched! WHY?! lol)

As for size of squad, think we have a few players still out injured, and as for quality - same for us really!

Having said that, my predicition is 2-0! If you happen to have a peek up at the Eon lounge, I'll be doing my Steward thing up the top - give me a wave!

As for parking, pubs etc - there is some good info on Coventry City Mad - http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/loadfeat.asp?cid=ED13&id=423973 but I honestly can't advise about pubs - sorry!

Above all, enjoy the game! Try to avoid out-singing us please!

Uptheowls

Hello mate!

Good luck to you guys too - I have an Owls supporting cousin, and as a matter of fact, the first team I "support" as a wee nipper was the Wednesday (because of my cousin! The first game I went to was Cov vs Wednesday and I switched! WHY?! lol)

As for size of squad, think we have a few players still out injured, and as for quality - same for us really!

Having said that, my predicition is 2-0! If you happen to have a peek up at the Eon lounge, I'll be doing my Steward thing up the top - give me a wave!

As for parking, pubs etc - there is some good info on Coventry City Mad - http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/loadfeat.asp?cid=ED13&id=423973 but I honestly can't advise about pubs - sorry!

Above all, enjoy the game! Try to avoid out-singing us please!

Thanks for the info their mate. Will have a look. Yep can honestly see you winning. Cant see us getting anything.

As for the out signing, sorry mate but i think we will. We take a decent following everywhere and always in full voice winning or losing (usually losing)

Anyway, again good luck. Lets hope its a good game.

Ps good choice about the team swap i think :D

Users who are viewing this thread