Ozil has just gone up massively in my books! (1 Viewer)

paulw

People like Ozil can't win. They are ripped to shreads by fans who say they only do it for the money and then criticise them for seeking attention through their charitable spirit. In football terms Bellamy was a crock for us but as a human being he has changed so much.
Sometimes as a Christian that really bothers me is that many Christians have a belief we must 'protect' Jews because Christ was one. I disagree. In the Bible the mother of the Muslim faith was also introduced and Muslims too have to be helped by Christians. It pains me that nearly 100% of Christians either fear or dislike Muslims but I believe they are our brothers and sister and should be respected as so.

Last edited:

Covstu

yes seen this yesterday well done to him for this, more should follow this particularly the ones who don't win the cup.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Paulw: I think a lot of people (me VERY much!) would appreciate it if you wouldn't hijack threads to spread your poxy religious views! Now fuck off!

turlykerd

Paulw: I think a lot of people (me VERY much!) would appreciate it if you wouldn't hijack threads to spread your poxy religious views! Now fuck off!

He's like the guy you can't talk to in the pub. You could walk in after a big win on a scratch card or something and be all Buzzed , shouting "I just won ten grand" and he'd be all "that's good, now you can afford some cheese. I can't believe how much cheese has gone up, it's because of the Hindus and there treatment of cows. They are in the bible you know? I love Muslims ???"""

martcov

People like Ozil can't win. They are ripped to shreads by fans who say they only do it for the money and then criticise them for seeking attention through their charitable spirit. In football terms Bellamy was a crock for us but as a human being he has changed so much.
Sometimes as a Christian that really bothers me is that many Christians have a belief we must 'protect' Jews because Christ was one. I disagree. In the Bible the mother of the Muslim faith was also introduced and Muslims too have to be helped by Christians. It pains me that nearly 100% of Christians either fear or dislike Muslims but I believe they are our brothers and sister and should be respected as so.

I thought Christians didn't like Jews because they opted for Pilate to free Barabus instead of Christ = Murderers of the son of god. I think we should all grow up and stop believing in Father Christmas, pixies, tooth fairies, unicorns and an invisible being watching everything we do and objecting to us enjoying such things as sex.

turlykerd

I thought Christians didn't like Jews because they opted for Pilate to free Barabus instead of Christ = Murderers of the son of god. I think we should all grow up and stop believing in Father Christmas, pixies, tooth fairies, unicorns and an invisible being watching everything we do and objecting to us enjoying such things as sex.

Is that "Windsor Pilates "?

Users who are viewing this thread