Paddy Kenny - The Best Goalkeeper In The Championship? (1 Viewer)

dl67

Kenny makes the Championship team of the season? Playing behind the best defence in the League?!

I don't think so, anybody else agree?

Don't mean to be biased but I'm sure there are much better keepers than Kenny?

Westwood is most definitely one of the many?

Richard Smith

i dont rate him to be honest with you. westy has got to be in the top 3 tho will be gutted to see him go. not to sure on why he wants to go in my appion he would be better staying with us and playing week in week out than going to a prem club and sitting on the benchl.

rob9872

Difficult to judge as only really seen him against us, but these teams of the year are always littered with the top few sides. I guess that would make sense but not always accurate imo

Great_Expectations

Anybody see the save he made tonight? It was good but I have seen Westwood make saves a hell of a lot better and not have the praise reaped upon him Kenny got tonight!

pusbccfc

The problem with westwood has been them silly errors he has made including on saturday, should have saved that really. Overall i would still consider him as top 3 goalkeeper because of his fantasic shot stopping

dl67

Exactly?

Kenny makes one good save in a match?

Teams struggling down the league, like us (!) have keepers who perform week in week out and keep their team above the line?

I'm even thinking Joe Murphy at Scunthorpe? One of the best keepers in our Division even though the team are struglling? He's kept them where they are now?

Kenny? A soft option IMO?

Sky_Blue_Vickie

The problem with westwood has been them silly errors he has made including on saturday, should have saved that really. Overall i would still consider him as top 3 goalkeeper because of his fantasic shot stopping

He seems to have been prone to silly mistakes this season.
Maybe all the is he staying, is he going talk hasn't helped
his concentration. Still one of best keepers. Definately better
than paddy.

Shame that yet again we have let one of our best players contracts
lapse. He wanted to stay but there is nothing on the table and
everybody gets to the stage where they say enough is enough.
Shame for him and us.

Covstu

The problem is that if you are getting that many shots at you, you are going to make some mistakes just life!! Kenny is a decent keeper however i did not think that QPR's defense were good when we played them, we caused they alot of problems. They just rely on holdig the ball in midfield which for they works very well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread