Parking on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Macca

Anyone know if the social clubs are offering paid parking as per the football?

Otis

If there's money to be made then I would guess it will be exactly the same as for the City.

Ashdown

No Macca, Cov rugby are playing on the Saturday and you can park for free on most of the side streets around Spon End !!

mattylad

No Macca, Cov rugby are playing on the Saturday and you can park for free on most of the side streets around Spon End !!
Can you make sure such posts are on the sub sub section forum of the ridiculous sub section and other sports area.

covmark

Why the fuck have we even got a wasps section. If you want to talk wasps fuck off to their forum.

torchomatic

italiahorse

Why the fuck have we even got a wasps section. If you want to talk wasps fuck off to their forum.

Hopefully there will be synergies that will cement a link between the 2 clubs.
They are here so we need to make the best of it.

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

Macca

Why the fuck have we even got a wasps section. If you want to talk wasps fuck off to their forum.[/

QUOTE]

Because the efficiency of being able to talk about ccfc,wasps other sports and off topic chat on here impresses me more

Sick Boy

Hopefully there will be synergies that will cement a link between the 2 clubs.
They are here so we need to make the best of it.

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

What a load of apologist nonsense. They are not a Coventry team and never will be. If anything a link should be created between the football club and the city's actual rugby team.

skybluejelly

What a load of apologist nonsense. They are not a Coventry team and never will be. If anything a link should be created between the football club and the city's actual rugby team.

Didn't Brian Richardson try to buy cov rugby once ... I think they told him to get lost . Obviously a better judge of character than the football club

chiefdave

If CRFC keep up this form and actually get promoted would the Butts still be suitable for them? If not that idea might have some merit. We could join up with them on a new stadium project. Would be very hard for the council to not support that.

italiahorse

Didn't Brian Richardson try to buy cov rugby once ... I think they told him to get lost . Obviously a better judge of character than the football club

CRFC tried to buy Bedford and move them to Coventry so we could have Premiership Rugby here.
It's not always clear.

Sick Boy

If CRFC keep up this form and actually get promoted would the Butts still be suitable for them? If not that idea might have some merit. We could join up with them on a new stadium project. Would be very hard for the council to not support that.

It would actually be a decent idea for both of the clubs. Considering the council brought another rugby team to the city, i'm not sure they'd be too bothered about helping the real Coventry teams out.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It would actually be a decent idea for both of the clubs. Considering the council brought another rugby team to the city, i'm not sure they'd be too bothered about helping the real Coventry teams out.

I'd back that, would be great if it could be in Coventry as well. They can do promotions like buy a CCFC ticket and get a CRFC ticket half price and vise versa, buy a joint season ticket for both clubs and get a big discount for doing so. Attend 10 CCFC games and get a CRFC ticket free and again vise versa, joint premises on club shop and ticketing systems. That's not even scratching the surface, probably endless more things you could do as well. Sounds good, not sure if it would work in practice.

Users who are viewing this thread