Parking permits (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Somebody is going to make a killing today with all the roadside parked cars.

covey1987

Must be another part of the councils deal in selling the stadium that we do know about!! Free parking anywhere

skybluejelly

Just spoke to some lads at work who went with the free tickets they got .... And three of them got parking tickets .. They all said parking was a nightmare .. And they were told to park where they did by a steward ... So some harsh letters going wasps way ... Don't know what they expected

Nick

Administrator
Just spoke to some lads at work who went with the free tickets they got .... And three of them got parking tickets .. They all said parking was a nightmare .. And they were told to park where they did by a steward ... So some harsh letters going wasps way ... Don't know what they expected

Really? Where abouts were they?

I saw loads in Ash Green / Wheelwright Lane / Burbages Lane and when I went past later none of them had tickets on.

Don't mention the free tickets on here ;) :)

skybluejelly

I don't know nick but they said every car was ticketed ... One of them is appealing his as where he parked the restriction sign was blank ..( photo evidence to prove it)

CJ_covblaze

IIRC there are no restrictions if the event is attended by less than 10k people, so bar the odd blip it won't be enforced during City games.

Users who are viewing this thread