Party boat (1 Viewer)

james raffell

I’ve had a fair few people drop out of Saturday so if anyone is still wanting a seat on boat and coach to Charlton they are still available.
If you want both then it’s £44 per person or just boat is £30
Included on board is a small buffet and a free bar (spirits and shots not included).
Message or call 07508307046 for more info

rob9872

That's disappointing James - I hope you still took their cash, would hate to see you out of pocket for trying to organise something that sounds great.

Juggy's booked us all into a social club about 45 mins from the ground and then onwards coach, otherwise I think there's a few on there that would've loved to join you. Perhaps next season we can co-ordinate something.

Otis

Shame a few have dropped out. Hope you can make up the numbers.

....well not make up the numbers, because that would be fraud, but hope that you can make up the numbers.

Johnnythespider

Bump,
This was James last post in this thread, it doesn't read like somebody who is about to rip people off, planning to organise something similar next year but just with supporters groups.

"I was hoping we’d all go down together mate ha, think next year will have to make it all supporter groups but this year none others seemed too bothered"

Oct 3, 2018Report
Like Reply

pusbccfc

....well not make up the numbers, because that would be fraud, but hope that you can make up the numbers.

This post didn't age well, Otis .

PurpleBin

I’ve had a fair few people drop out of Saturday so if anyone is still wanting a seat on boat and coach to Charlton they are still available.
If you want both then it’s £44 per person or just boat is £30
Included on board is a small buffet and a free bar (spirits and shots not included).
Message or call 07508307046 for more info

I think I'll give it a miss mate. I heard it's not actually a free bar.

PurpleBin

Odd he said "spirts not included" That would suggest he'd had a conversation about alcohol with the boat people.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

The prophet Otis?!...

...well not profit as that would imply he was involved...

skybluesam66

just boat £30
is it the people who paid £30 who were expecting a free bar
I think the £44 ties in with the all inclusive cost per the other thread

Otis

This is more important than Brexit.

Think the thing is, this thread was all about James trying to organise the event, before the event and the other thread is in regard to people complaining after the event.

Easy to see why we ended up with two threads. Nick may well want to merge them though.

Users who are viewing this thread