Paying up Saturday? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Just asking.

Sky Blue Harry H

Incidentally, has Doyle got over the line re: bookings, or has he got to keep his nose clean at Crewe?

wingy

Think there was 1 a piece. Kelly got one I'm sure.
Was it Cuthbert the goal scorer ?
Think we dodged a Bullet he'd had some hideous clusters along the season and it Seems he's on a calm run at the moment.
Nine in one game being the pinnacle I think.

SlowerThanPlatt

Has Dongo really gone into hiding over a charity bet?

I didn’t particularly mind him as a poster but that’s low of him especially as the money would be going to be a worthwhile cause

covmark

Has Dongo really gone into hiding over a charity bet?

I didn’t particularly mind him as a poster but that’s low of him especially as the money would be going to be a worthwhile cause
He has. Although he had private messages off some on here to keep a low profile If I remember correctly. Seems he's taken that advice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

christonabike

To be fair I would want to pay Grendel just to meet him and see what he looks like.

Corrdaroy slacks brown brogues and a smug look anyone would want to knock off his face. Probably some short arse baldy fooker who has lots of issues and deosnt work at the Jag but went for an interview and didn’t get the job but when he finishes his job at the soon to be closed library he comes home to Mrs G full of beans whilst she has been watering plants and wondering about the children they never had. (He is the Jaffer but the poor old wife thinks she is the one unable to have kids!).
PUSB! :woot:
Keep the faith !

Grendel

To be fair I would want to pay Grendel just to meet him and see what he looks like.

Corrdaroy slacks brown brogues and a smug look anyone would want to knock off his face. Probably some short arse baldy fooker who has lots of issues and deosnt work at the Jag but went for an interview and didn’t get the job but when he finishes his job at the soon to be closed library he comes home to Mrs G full of beans whilst she has been watering plants and wondering about the children they never had. (He is the Jaffer but the poor old wife thinks she is the one unable to have kids!).
PUSB! :woot:
Keep the faith !

Tell you what - how about a £10,000 charity bet to prove you wrong

Have the balls?

Otis

He has. Although he had private messages off some on here to keep a low profile If I remember correctly. Seems he's taken that advice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Guilty as charged.

He can still sort the bet out by using his own private messages on here though.

Sick Boy

He did his disappearing act before and claimed he'd had 'Internet issues'. He strangely reappeared when franchise lot moved into the Ricoh. I lost a charity bet to Grendel and promptly paid his designated charity, why on earth anyone would dodge a friendly bet is beyond me.

oucho

Guilty as charged.

He can still sort the bet out by using his own private messages on here though.
Remember when you and I had a bet, I won and you declined to pay my winnings to me? You shifted the goalposts and said you'd pay a charity....or something

Otis

Remember when you and I had a bet, I won and you declined to pay my winnings to me? You shifted the goalposts and said you'd pay a charity....or something
You cheeky git.

I didn't move the goalposts at all. We had a bet on where City would finish and you won the bet and I paid the charity.

I can dig out the PM's if you want.

Otis

I even remember sending you a message telling you I had paid the charity and you said something along the lines of 'that's very decent of you' or suchlike.

The Reverend Skyblue

I bet Burge will continue to miss cross after cross and be out of position throughout the rest of his footballing career.
I bet the Haynes will continually, after being caught ball watching raise his arm to claim offside to try and cover his latest man marking mistake ,for the rest of his career.
I bet we will go up this season
I bet I will still be frustrated with the club this time next year in league one

Otis

I bet Burge will continue to miss cross after cross and be out of position throughout the rest of his footballing career.
I bet the Haynes will continually, after being caught ball watching raise his arm to claim offside to try and cover his latest man marking mistake ,for the rest of his career.
I bet we will go up this season
I bet I will still be frustrated with the club this time next year in league one
That's a lot of bets. You sure you've got the money to cover it?

christonabike

Let’s start a campaign.
Justice for Grendel!
We the undersigned truly pray he gets what’s he deserves.
Coab

Users who are viewing this thread