Peter Kay (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone been to see this new tour yet?

Nick

Administrator
Is it all new material?

That Geraldine thing has put me off him a bit, really not funny at all!

rob9872

PHP:
Loved his stand up so far and the Max & Paddy/Pheonix Nights stuff good too, but been flogging a dead horse with the same material for long enough. All of his stand up routine was pretty much regurgitated (sp?) in the sitcoms I've mentioned and only so many times you can hear the same joke and laugh. If it's new, probably good but I wouldn't be paying the silly money they are going for online just in case it's more of the same.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Ordered the tickets about 18 months ago, had to get hospitality. My friend went saturday said he was brilliant lots of new stuff thankfully.
Apparently he has wrote a 3rd series of Phoenix Nights but had a major falling out with a lot of the cast so dont think it will ever be done

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I tend to agree with the negatives on here. I used to think he was great but then got tired of him. Also, he slags off shows like Britains Got Talent and X Factor (I'm not a fan of those by the way!), and says the acts are manufactured, yet he learned his "trade" on a college HND course and got a "degree" in sort sort of Comedy Course at (I think) Bolton Uni. Some natural talent eh? :jerkit: The words "kettle" and "black" spring to mind!

Covstu

I seen him on the mum wants a bungalow tour and he was superb but all of his tours were the same jokes and was getting a tad boring. There are loads of tickets on ebay!!!

Nick

Administrator
I must admit, I loved Pheonix Nights :)

The first tour was funny, the second was a lot of the same and that Geraldine X factor thing was just shocking!

Covstu

Pheonix nights was superb! Max and paddy were good also, i did not get the whole geraldine thing...

bamalamafizzfazz

Highly recommended!
I love Peter Kay, tried to get tickets for every tour. Finally got tix to this one and had to go to Manchester as at the time it was "The Tour That Doesn't Tour". Really good show, some of the material was hilarious particular highlight was the highs and lows of sky+. If you don't go to see him, the DVD will probably be out at xmas make sure you see that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread