Peter Reid question (1 Viewer)

johnsy88

When Reid was in charge city what exactly went wrong?

what sort of football did he play etc

Coventry La La La

I wouldn't wish upon any team to have Peter Reid as manager (Apart from Leicester) I couldn't think of a manager worst then Reid I think the alien that is Paul Mariner would be better as manager of Plymouth but on another note when he fails (which he probably will) he will become part of the backroom staff like managers before him at your club. I hope for the sake of Plymouth Reid has learnt alot from his time at Stoke as your club needs to bounce back into the championship as soon as possible.

One quote, right from when we appointed him, says it all:

[sic] "It's like an art gallery replacing a work by Picasso with one painted by Rolf Harris."

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
In my list of past hated City managers, he comes a close second to that scots twat Strachan who led us to oblivion into the Championship.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Reid took over a team who were entertaining to watch and demolished teams by scorelines such as 6-0 and 5-2 away from home and turned us into a slow boring team with a load of old players. One of the worst moments for CCFC fans in recent history.

ccfctommy

He didnt always turn up to training aswell. To be fair he was unlucky with the players he signed (Sherwood, Louis Carey), just didnt do the business for us for one reason or another.

Users who are viewing this thread