Petition:- approaching 4,000 signed so far. (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Keep it going - circulate/email the link to everyone you know and ask them to do the same. Put the link on your Facebook page asking everyone to "share".. put it on Twitter -- anywhere, lets get 10,000 signatures !

Otis

You have to remember the circulation of the CT has been dwindling for quite some time.

Bet most people still know nowt about it.

Voice_of_Reason

You have to remember the circulation of the CT has been dwindling for quite some time.

Bet most people still know nowt about it.

This is why its up to US to circulate the link far and wide rather than sit on our back-sides and do naff all then moan should shitsu move us out of Coventry.

Sub

might be worth asking stuart linnel to promote it on his twitter page :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

torchomatic

Yes, Keys could get the message out there easily enough on his show.

hill83

If I suggested to most of the old timers in my local to 'click this link' they wouldn't have a clue what I am talking about.
My dad can't even use a computer, so we must be losing a fair few numbers due to that?

SkyBlue_Bear83

If I suggested to most of the old timers in my local to 'click this link' they wouldn't have a clue what I am talking about.
My dad can't even use a computer, so we must be losing a fair few numbers due to that?
There was a form in the paper for you to fill your details in and then send it back in to the telegraph

hill83

There was a form in the paper for you to fill your details in and then send it back in to the telegraph

Ah, didn't know that. Haven't bought the actual paper for years. Hopefully they repeat print it.

Users who are viewing this thread