pimp my sandwich (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

2 slices of wholemeal bread, clover, grated red Leicester, chorizo, coleslaw and a dash of black pepper, plus a bag of salt and vinegar deep ridge crisps and a coffee

duffer

It's not a proper sandwich until you put crisps in it. Just eating them on their own doesn't count.

Terry Gibson's perm

Today was a granary batch with corned beef and red onion (but decided to leave the red sauce today in favour of the onion) pack of tomato snaps.

Monners

May go for the pastrami, danish salami tomato and gerkin today (maybe some French mustard also) all neatly parceled in rustic bap

Monners

Changed my mind when I got to the canteen and plumped for a plate of pork byriani instead. Will be back on the sandwich trail tomorrow though, so don't worry!

Talking of flatulence!:eek:

bringbackrattles

Or ½" thick tomato ketchup on a sandwich! Happy days!
When I worked on the buildings around Cov in the 70's/80's when I had dripping sarnies in my lunchbox a few workers would ask me to swap one of them for one of theirs,as dripping was a tasty filling sandwich back then.Could you imagine that now ? Dripping would be classed as a health hazard !

skybluejelly

I had a gluten free wrap ,with quinoa and sun dried tomato humus drizzled with a balsamic and lime dressing ".................. Did I bollocks ,I had cheese and onion sandwich and a mint club biscuit

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
When I worked on the buildings around Cov in the 70's/80's when I had dripping sarnies in my lunchbox a few workers would ask me to swap one of them for one of theirs,as dripping was a tasty filling sandwich back then.Could you imagine that now ? Dripping would be classed as a health hazard !

Lard or dripping sarnies wi' salt and pepper! Dripping was best though with all that tasty brown / black jelly! Mmmmmmmm! Heaven!

harvey098

From what I can see someone has started the most random thread ever on this site and everyones gone "yeah, that's normal" and joined in.

For what its worth, the fact that the chicken triple is part of the meal deal is fantastic. Extra half slice for the same price. Winning.

Monners

From what I can see someone has started the most random thread ever on this site and everyones gone "yeah, that's normal" and joined in.

For what its worth, the fact that the chicken triple is part of the meal deal is fantastic. Extra half slice for the same price. Winning.

The meal deal is the best idea since slice bread in my view.

Had All Day Breakfast today (bit heavy on the tom sauce to be honest)

Users who are viewing this thread