PKHIV shows himself.... (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Hope it's true!!

mattylad

He still has to do a deal with the devil though, I certainly hope that the piece about taking control of ACL is true that would be a great bit of news

CCFCDan87

PKHIV? Please don't use that again. HIV last 3 letters. Not a good effect. Use something more subtle like PH4

covboy1987

just thought i would quote part of the clip today about haskell for people that shot me down and said the council would never sell

'Haskell's offer is conditional on both being allowed to take management control of Arena Coventry Limited and becoming the owner of Coventry City when the club comes out of administration. The 46-year-old is understood to have strong support from Coventry City Council for both bids'

Of course very early days and i still could be shot down but i insisted that any investor worth his salt would want to own the whole thing

Nonleagueherewecome

The CableGuy

AMERICAN property tycoon Preston Haskell IV will be back at the Ricoh Arena tomorrow, keen to make his presence felt and press ahead with plans to take over Coventry City and half of the stadium.

The 46-year-old multi-millionaire has confirmed to the Telegraph that he has written to the administrator of CCFC Ltd, Paul Appleton, expressing an interest in acquiring the football club as soon as possible.

Haskell flies in to the UK Saturday morning on his private jet and will make his way straight to the stadium with friends and business associates who are the guests of former vice-chairman Gary Hoffman and suspended life president Joe Elliott, who have been seeking a major investor to take over the club for the last two years.

They are remaining tight-lipped on the stadium except to say “everyone knows it does not make sense to do one without the other” declining to comment on whether an offer has been made for the Higgs Charity’s half of ACL.

Haskell, who will be making his second visit to the Ricoh – having previously been to the Colchester match last month, is also due to meet the Sky Blue Trust, CCFC London Supporters and the Former Players’ Association to demonstrate that he wants to be transparent and involve fans.

The Texan will also be sitting down for an interview with the Telegraph.

ajsccfc

I would say to look out for anyone spelling words in an odd manner, but that wouldn't help narrow it down here.

Users who are viewing this thread