Player of the season so far? (1 Viewer)

Bosworth Blue

One match is me NEVER going to games? You're still a bit retarded aren't you?

Going on Sunday or watching it on the sofa again😭😭😭 absolute loser.

Reading your football manager emails during half time no doubt

shmmeee

Eccles or Sheaf for me. Two players you notice if they’re missing and make us tick and have been consistent over the season, unlike Bidders who started poorly and despite memes on here was justifiably dropped, Wright and Simms also delivering the goods second half of the season but not as consistent. For me POTS is someone who has put in levels consistently all year.

SBT

Weird call this one, as I think every candidate has at least one good counter-argument against it being them (which wasn’t the case for previous seasons)

I’d say Sheaf, Eccles, Bidwell, Wright and Sakamoto are all in the conversation for me - Sheaf probably gets it. But it’s not been a year for standout players.

Bosworth Blue

Weird call this one, as I think every candidate has at least one good counter-argument against it being them (which wasn’t the case for previous seasons)

I’d say Sheaf, Eccles, Bidwell, Wright and Sakamoto are all in the conversation for me - Sheaf probably gets it. But it’s not been a year for standout players.

Sakamoto? He only turned up for about 10 games

shmmeee

Wright is a funny one. Top scorer and obvious candidate. But doesn’t seem to have noticeably good games that often. Not as much as the others mentioned on this thread I’d argue. But you can’t argue with almost 20 goals a season.

SBT

Wright is a funny one. Top scorer and obvious candidate. But doesn’t seem to have noticeably good games that often. Not as much as the others mentioned on this thread I’d argue. But you can’t argue with almost 20 goals a season.
He’s probably won more points for us with his individual performances than any other player. And his goals/assists record looks very good. Would be a slam dunk for POTY if he hadn’t taken so long to get up to speed.

shmmeee

He’s probably won more points for us with his individual performances than any other player. And his goals/assists record looks very good. Would be a slam dunk for POTY if he hadn’t taken so long to get up to speed.

When you say individual performances do you mean outside of goals and assists (which you can’t argue with)?

Maybe be misremembering but I cant think of many ratings threads where Wright has been MOTM contender. Just looking at WhoScored ratings he doesn’t stand out like Sheaf and Eccles do IMO

IMG_1057.jpeg

Bosworth Blue

When you say individual performances do you mean outside of goals and assists (which you can’t argue with)?

Maybe be misremembering but I cant think of many ratings threads where Wright has been MOTM contender. Just looking at WhoScored ratings he doesn’t stand out like Sheaf and Eccles do IMO

View attachment 35142

who scored ratings oh dear

Grendel

View attachment 35142

Wheres Palmer?

Grendel

There’s more to his game than goals and assists…

According to those stats O hare has 4 MOM performances - more than any other player. I guess Kasey didn’t play in any of those games.

Users who are viewing this thread