pompey away (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Trying to take the topic away from the obvious, Anyone know how many sold for next saturday? should be a good away day atmosphere should be good we all know the pompey fans like to make some noise and are away support has been briliant (thought id pinch that from pressley) looking foward to some good banter between the two sets of fans PUSB

Jackoskyblue

I got my tickets on Thursday and didn't have much choice of seats in the one block don't know if the other had already sold out or not, my first trip to Fratton park looking forward to it plus cheeky night out in Pompey as my mate is at uni there. Can't wait PUSB

ccfcmad1

Last i heard prety sure it was last tuesday we sold just over 500 be nice to take a thousand or so down there will be a great away day

pusbccfc

I heard 600 so far, I'm tempted

Skyblueweeman

Just up the road so I might go. Money's tight though :( (maybe one of the players will get me two tickets like that Ipswich fella.....:whistle:).

As for going out in Pompey...if you're making a night off it, head to GunWharf and stay clear of the Guildhall area....

WM

steveo1987

I got my tickets on Thursday and didn't have much choice of seats in the one block don't know if the other had already sold out or not, my first trip to Fratton park looking forward to it plus cheeky night out in Pompey as my mate is at uni there. Can't wait PUSB

Absolute dump of a ground

Prety sure youl be able to get both mate

Thats good :0 I been to Fratton Park once, well, the car park. Was in Portsmouth to go to the Spinyker Tower and asked my dad if we could go to Fratton Park. He said yes, took us to Fratton Park, drove into the car park and turned around and left. He said 'well you said you wanted to go to Fratton Park'. Hopefully i'll ave a longer stay at Fratton Park on Saturday. I cant wait :) Mu second awya game thhis seaosn, my 3rd in 10 years, should be great :)

ampthill_sba

Got my ticket on Sat after the game. Most people queuing for Walsall tickets as its 'all ticket match'.

My third time to Fratton Park but the last time was special as we won 3-0 (think Marlon King got two?) and my son was our mascot :)

ccfcmad1

Sold 640 not bad with four days to go and pay on the gate available looking like hitting the 1k mark

kg82

Went a few years ago when we drew 1-1. Davenport got the equaliser. Mills missed an absolute sitter!

SkyblueBazza

Just up the road so I might go. Money's tight though :( (maybe one of the players will get me two tickets like that Ipswich fella.....:whistle:).

As for going out in Pompey...if you're making a night off it, head to GunWharf and stay clear of the Guildhall area....

WM

Stay within yelping distance of a substantial police presence is my advice. Gunwharf is better...but keep a low profile - & keep away from my lad who will be at Gunwharf too. He's local though so not so bad ;-)

See you all in the Milton Rd End folks!!!
PUSB

swanageskyblue

Just got my ticket for Pompey. The last away game I can get to this season. I enjoy the away games so much more than the home ones - it is not just the results and performances on the pitch, but also the great atmosphere from the travelling SBA.

Users who are viewing this thread