Pompey Fan (1 Viewer)

Scoobyra

Just wanted to say that I feel you pain people - been through it with Pompey and it's the worst thing imaginable.

A team like Cov should NOT be in this situation, EVER!!

I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you get things sorted.

Last edited:

Scoobyra

Thanks and no probs. It's proper garbage when things like this happen. No club in the league should have to go through this (unless it's Southampton). I genuinely hope you kick out the vermin and build a better club like we did. See you next season :wave:

RoboCCFC90

Thanks and no probs. It's proper garbage when things like this happen. No club in the league should have to go through this (unless it's Southampton). I genuinely hope you kick out the vermin and build a better club like we did. See you next season :wave:

Those dirty Scummers eh ;)

Scoobyra

Interesting thread. Banter is banter and there will always be some fans who take things to heart. Personally, I'll send over the abuse as much as anyone to bait opposing fans but at the end of the day, every fan has the same thing in common - football.

It took us a long time to get out of the sh!t cart and believe me, we've upset a lot of people in doing so but I truly believe that we will never be in that position again. All I can say is, never, ever give up!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I prefer Southampton to Pompey, but that's just me. Thanks for comments. ;)

labrax

Keep the faith lads, most of Pompey are hoping Coventry reclaim their club. How the hell can the FL condone these reprobates??? The thought of moving a proud and proper old school club from their traditional home is utterly disgraceful! We know all about these multi off-shore companies hiding behind and twisting rules, self appointed puppet administrators and mouthy CEO's trying to polish a turd. We also know the FL are covering up it's incompetence and trying to justify their unfair insolvency policy rules which sees fans split, divided and ripped off. All in the name of 'integrity'? What a facking joke eh?

Users who are viewing this thread