Pompey re-enacting Plymouths fate (1 Viewer)

The Optimist

Relegated from Championship and in relegation places in League 1 and are in money problems just like Plymouth were... OOO AAY :D

hamil99

Facebook User
Wat happens if they are still in admin at the end of the season? Do the minus points get carried over to nxt season or will they be deducted this season?

ccfc92

Wat happens if they are still in admin at the end of the season? Do the minus points get carried over to nxt season or will they be deducted this season?

if it means they can stay in league 1 due to relegation, it will be next season. the fa favour them like that :jerkit:

Skyblueloyal

What is our problem with Portsmouth FC. Like most clubs who try to spend beyond there means including us it always the fans who suffer. I just like to know what our beef with Pompey is, if someone can take the time to explain !

ccfc92

What is our problem with Portsmouth FC. Like most clubs who try to spend beyond there means including us it always the fans who suffer. I just like to know what our beef with Pompey is, if someone can take the time to explain !

the fact that they get away with everything when it comes to the legal side of the game. can continue paying players 20k a week. also the fact that they climbed over some disabled supporters at HR to cause trouble. :facepalm:

Skyblueloyal

I was at that game and if I remember right our supporters were also doing it to get to them. We also had players who earned 20k a week and we could not afford it either. Thats why we had a debt of nearly 90 millon sold everything we worked hard for. The one who should take some of the blame are Sky they have ruined football as a working class game to watch. I had two mates both Chelsea season ticket holders before Roman Abramovich came in for 17 and 20 years now lucky if they can get a seat for less than £100. Tell them massive investment is good for the game they will tell you bo@#ocks. Like I said its always true fans who suffer

Disorganised1

They stole Mark Hately from us - refused to pay a fee - p[aid a minimum ammount settled by tribunal and then sold him for big money one season later.

They are one of the most racist clubs this side of West Ham.

They were happy enough to accept the dodgy dealing whilst they were in the Prem and winning things - then when it started to unravel they went running to the tax man.

Brighton Sky Blue

The thing is that few other clubs have let 30-40 non footballing staff go in order to keep people like Tal Ben-Haim on stupid contracts. Michael 'Humble' Appleton then spent most of his time as Pompey manager complaining about how unfair it was for him to manage under a transfer embargo and even went as far as to say that their 10 point deduction last season shouldn't have been awarded. Having met a good number on the south coast they're mostly the same and don't give a hoot about the businesses, schools, and other local institutions they've screwed over to get success.

Users who are viewing this thread