Port Vale Fans (1 Viewer)

idm1975

I was in the west stand near to the side with my boys, 6 and 9, absolutely ridiculous. What did they think they were gonna do when they got to them??

D

Deleted member 4439

Several sky blue juniors in tears in the concourse. The behaviour of some of PV put some of our travelling tossers to shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Otis

Yep, they went for the kids and families. Think they thought it would improve their chances.

Macca

All mouth and noise, few people are actually able to fight, not in most people's make up. Embarrassment but then every club has them

afan4life

still going on after the game, we waited in traffic as their coaches were leaving ,then one stopped a load of police turned up,some went on the coach....tossers

Otis

still going on after the game, we waited in traffic as their coaches were leaving ,then one stopped a load of police turned up,some went on the coach....tossers
We haven't had much trouble at all with away fans this season have we.

pusbccfc

Very silly running over to the posh seats, but it did raise the atmosphere a bit.

It was a typical small club with a big away following day out for them, it has been the same with other clubs like Swindon. They turn up in a bigger than usual following where everyone gets smashed and gives it the big one.

On a side note, the atmosphere from us lot was poor once again, which is a shame because at the start of the season it was quality. Seems like the closure of the telegraph has meant a lot of families have moved to the corner which is annoying when they sit down and make no noise.

chiefdave

Didn't realise they were trying to get into our fans. Thought they must have been fighting among themselves.

covhead1

It's nice to have a bit of comedy during a match, seeing those guys fighting with some black netting made me laugh for a couple of mins.

Specs WT-R75

Very silly running over to the posh seats, but it did raise the atmosphere a bit.

It was a typical small club with a big away following day out for them, it has been the same with other clubs like Swindon. They turn up in a bigger than usual following where everyone gets smashed and gives it the big one.

On a side note, the atmosphere from us lot was poor once again, which is a shame because at the start of the season it was quality. Seems like the closure of the telegraph has meant a lot of families have moved to the corner which is annoying when they sit down and make no noise.

Agree with this. The club sells the B14 tickets on the gate when the stand is full, whereas earlier in the season they were not selling the B14 tickets at all... and the B14 seats just got used as unreserved seating for singers corner.

I'd prefer it if they just sold the B14 tickets online rather than to families etc on the day...

pusbccfc

Agree with this. The club sells the B14 tickets on the gate when the stand is full, whereas earlier in the season they were not selling the B14 tickets at all... and the B14 seats just got used as unreserved seating for singers corner.

I'd prefer it if they just sold the B14 tickets online rather than to families etc on the day...

I couldn't believe how many families were in there and how many people were sitting down. People can sit where they like, but being honest I would prefer people sitting in block 15 to be those who want to make noise.

Specs WT-R75

Another idea would be for the club to open another "family-zone" block in the north stand once demand reaches a certain level.

letsallsingtogether

Well we had a few knobs of our own today....
While walking out some 2 pint hard boy decides ro throw things at other City fans.
It hit my son luckily for him I didn't see it.

letsallsingtogether

dicks, what was it? Nothing dangerous I hope
No but doesn't matter, he then had a go at the steward who had a word with him.

It was only a sandwich but hit my son in the face and then another fan after could have caused a riot though.
I am gutted I missed it but it is probably a good thing that I did.
Just pissed up 2 pintters from block 15.

Nick

Administrator

It was only a sandwich but hit my son in the face and then another fan after could have caused a riot though.
Should have just put them in with the pv fans!

SkyBlueRuffian

From what I could see the Vale fans were jestering with a group of City supporters who were in one of the boxes, for quite a while during the 2nd half.
Then when we scored i spotted a City fan run from this box and launch some I into their end. Not long after the Vale fans surged forward.

Hadji10

Hope you filled him in mate.

letsallsingtogether

Hope you filled him in mate.
LOL. ...
Thing is I would have if I had seen it as I don't let anyone mess with my family, would have ended up in the cells, that would have pleased the misses.

Hadji10

I'll be completely honest with you chief, if someone launched a sandwich at my kid I'd be rolling on the floor with laughter.

Nick

Administrator
I'll be completely honest with you chief, if someone launched a sandwich at my kid I'd be rolling on the floor with laughter.
It depends I.guess, if it was a 6 year old kid and some jonny concrete did it, it's a bit different.

R

RB1992

Typical small time fans on their big day out looking to make an impression. Going for shirters LOL

Users who are viewing this thread