Portfolio (1 Viewer)

Ayrshire Blue

Hi Guys,

Some of you may remember me, If not I'm a Southend fan but I have a soft spot for Coventry down to the Eastwood connection.

I do a lot of graphics work on a Southend forum that I also post on. Signatures, wallpapers, avatars, that sort of thing.

Cutting to the chase I'd be more than happy to do design a few bits for a few of you Coventry fans, would give me a bit of a change of scenery (sort of).

Here's some of my work if you want to check it out.

2ztbrme.jpg

10cjlt5.jpg

2im3tie.jpg

2mxod1f.jpg

rcpy4z.jpg

21oxy1k.jpg

358nmz5.jpg

ru9ymr.jpg

24yscn7.jpg

2celppu.jpg

2q1w4lz.jpg

or55i8.jpg

CovInEssex

Mate i'm loving them! Do me a James McPake one? And as a theme could you mate it look rugged following McPake's tradition of being a tough en' ;)

Thanks!

Ayrshire Blue

Mate i'm loving them! Do me a James McPake one? And as a theme could you mate it look rugged following McPake's tradition of being a tough en' ;)

Thanks!

I want a Freddy Eastwood one, can I nick your one or can you make me a new one??

Cheers!

No problem, I'll do them both.

Andy, I'll make you a new one.

Just one quick question I forgot to put in my original post, what is the size requirement on this forum for a signature ?

Ayrshire Blue

They all look really good :)

I was quite sorry to see Southend go down too :(

Weren't good enough at the end of the day, could be a blessing in disguise with what's gone on off the pitch this season

May i have a Westwood one to but with my name on it also ??? please ...bats eyes !!

No problem, will have them all done today :)

I've got a trio of half-sisters living in 'Sarfend' and believe me, 'going down' is nothing unusual for them :D

I think I may have met them on Saturday night. LOL ;)

CovInEssex

Right click 'copy image address' then go Quick Links > User Control Panel > Edit Signature.

You'll see the box as you do when you post a reply in a thread, click on the yellow box with the two mountains and paste it, and bobs your uncle.

Tar.

______

Skybluerhys

Heyy

Just wondering if you have the time to, could you please do me a picture, with skybluerhys, pic of cov badge and Kieran Westwood!

Would be much appreciated
skybluerhys

skyblueprincess

Can you help me with some thing .... its not a signature but i a picture for my facebook profile , i have been trying to use gimp to put these two pictures i have together , But am struggling to get it just right ... grrrrrr , if you can help would be most thankful

Users who are viewing this thread