Positives so far this season. (1 Viewer)

Greggs

I will start and it pains me to say but...Carl Baker.
What are yours?

Sawyer

Goldy proving me wrong when I criticised the signing, people finally coming around to Baker. Murphy getting more credit, that he has always deserved.

hill83

I will start and it pains me to say but...Carl Baker.
What are yours?

Why does it pain you to say it? Because you want him to fail or because it's the only positive you can find?

If it's the first reason you are a bellend.

Greggs

Why does it pain you to say it? Because you want him to fail or because it's the only positive you can find?

If it's the first reason you are a bellend.

Easy with the presumption pal.
I will admit i had a dislike for him as a player. I swore he was the worst player to wear the shirt. Criticised him heavily as a professional.
After his recent form and superb work ethic it makes me doubt my opinion on a player, making me eat my words as such! That pains me.
I will never ever want anyone to fail, at anything. bellend.......?

Last edited:

PUSB92

Don't know if I would say Baker is a positive (yet)..Yes he's had some good games and yes its about time.
But some of his peformance this season, for example against Swindon on Saturday have been extremely poor.

There are positives though...Mcoldrick...Cameron if he continues his performance from Saturday thought he was superb.
Away support

hill83

Easy with the presumption pal.
I will admit i had a dislike for him as a player. I swore he was the worst player to wear the shirt. Criticised him heavily as a professional.
After his recent form and superb work ethic it makes me doubt my opinion on a player, making me eat my words as such! That pains me.
I will never ever want anyone to fail, at anything. bellend.......?

Hence the 'if'

So you aren't a bellend. Carry on.

dongonzalos

13 signings, never saw that coming in a million years.

Also did not expect to keep hold of Wood.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Baker and McGoldrick.

ajsccfc

Robins, whose early work gives me at least the comfort in believing we have an actual football manager in charge of things for the first time in ages.

SBS

As strange as it sounds, one positive for me is experiencing some of these old stadiums, some remind me of Highfield Road. Stood on these ex-terraces makes you feel like a real fan again. Ten times better than (and I'm including the Ricoh in this) feeling like a number on a ticket in a souless arena where the Take That stage has been packed away from the night before. The fans at this level are also a lot less blinded by the holy grail of premier league football. Obviously I want us to go back up, but whilst we're in this league I'm certainly having fun!

On the pitch, Nathan Cameron and McGoldrick are two players I'm hoping we can keep hold of and continue their good form. Always rated Cameron, reckon he'll go on to be a decent Championship player at least.

stupot07

Don't know if I would say Baker is a positive (yet)..Yes he's had some good games and yes its about time.
But some of his peformance this season, for example against Swindon on Saturday have been extremely poor.

There are positives though...Mcoldrick...Cameron if he continues his performance from Saturday thought he was superb.
Away support

Completely agree re: Baker....

skyblueman

Despite some shocking periods of play and poor results... my 7 year lad who's just started coming in the last few weeks is absolutely hooked :) Bloody SkyBlue MAD poor fella... what have I done! :facepalm:

Baginton

Robins and his loanees
trip to the Emirates
pork & stuffing batch
the whole of block 28 to choose from when the sun is in my eyes:whistle:
murphys winner v Burton

Grendel

I can think of one huge positive this season but i am keeping it to myself.

Sick Boy

I am still surprised no one has snapped him up yet. The Bournemouth fans must be gutted he didn't get the job.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I am still surprised no one has snapped him up yet. The Bournemouth fans must be gutted he didn't get the job.

Robins resigned from Barnsley at the end of the 10-11 season, and this took well over a year to get his next role.

If immediacy of reappointment is your yardstick of success; you must be very disappointed therefore with our new manager

Sick Boy

chomp chomp.

Seriously, what makes Thorny a great manager? It seems that you rate him very highly.

Grendel

Grenduffy's medication evidently controlling his Thorn-Tourettes...

Er....er.....er....er......

No er.....still...er.....suffering er...from....er....it.

Boys done great..

Users who are viewing this thread