Pre Season announcement (1 Viewer)

Hincha

That will not be the first game of pre-season, the season apparently starts August 3rd this year.

Ashdown1

We have a transfer embargo, frozen bank accounts, no agreement as where to play home games, no new shirts designed, no company to sponsor them, in administration, court hearing to come...................s'okay though some clown has arranged a friendly away at Fleetwood Town !! You couldn't make it up !

WillieStanley

We have a transfer embargo, frozen bank accounts, no agreement as where to play home games, no new shirts designed, no company to sponsor them, in administration, court hearing to come...................s'okay though some clown has arranged a friendly away at Fleetwood Town !! You couldn't make it up !

Yeah you're right. Best not prepare for next season... I mean, why bother, right?

Moff

Good job its an away fixture then!

trondegilsoltvedt97

Ashdown- are you suggesting they should sit on their hands until everything else is sorted?! Pre-season matches are vital prep for next season, and every other clubs is arranging theirs- so this is surely good sense

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We the majority will be able to wear our brand new Sisu Capital sponsored shirts with pride at the seaside might even be our new ground not too far away

ajsccfc

It's not like they're arranging the Fleetwood game instead of looking into all that other stuff, you know. Have some quality control over the whines.

Ashdown1

It's not like they're arranging the Fleetwood game instead of looking into all that other stuff, you know. Have some quality control over the whines.

Whines ?? Fairly critical points to the survival and continuity of the club I'd call them !

Grendel

Whines ?? Fairly critical points to the survival and continuity of the club I'd call them !

So you don't think we should prepare for next season then?

ajsccfc

Manifested in senseless whining. You're complaining about a friendly being arranged as if it's somehow a toss-up between 'play Fleetwood' and 'solve all our off-field problems'.

What are they doing, eating food and breathing air while we're under transfer embargo too???!?!?!?!

skybluebeduff

Coventry City have confirmed the first of their pre-season friendly dates with a trip to Fleetwood Town.

So its's not necessarily the FIRST pre-season game, merely the first CONFIRMED game. There is a difference

Which is why I wrote announced......
Seriously what hallucinogenic words do some people read?.

Users who are viewing this thread