Pre Season SBT Work (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Morning,

Over the pre season I will be spending a couple of days on improving SBT for the users so if you have any ideas then please do share them. It could be to make the site more fun, easier to use or even just what you think will attract new members.

On my list so far I have:

1. Add more Arcade Games
  2. Add more Avatars (Gouldberg has sent me some great ones I will add) (With home kit)
  3. Fix the prediction league up a bit ready for next season
  4. Upgrade the Forum Software to the latest version to fix any bugs
Please add any you can think of and I will put them on my list :)

SkyBluePryce

Hi Nick, possibly some more guidance for new members e.g screen shots of how to navigate through pages and how to post threads and comments. I personally took a while when i finally tried to post a thread. As its different to the other forum i had previously used (obviously).

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I was thinking a guide for travelling fans like myself from ireland, like what pubs to go to whats the best stand & prices of hotels bits like that or even better still forum members that are willing to help travelling fans from other countries with a day and night out show them around and stuff like that?

TheRoyalScam

Just two new smilies for me please: a 'Rolls eyes' and a 'What he said [with arrows pointing up]'.

Paxman II

Nick, I can't think of anything that is not already good about this site. Fast, usable, clear and well moderated.

Trying to think of at least one thing (and I'm just fishing here tbh)
Could it be possible to have the latest daily news copy from Newsnow.co.uk/Coventry City under it's own header here saving the trouble of checking their first each day....we would just come do it right here instead and evryone else can see that news too b4 they post? As they are simply a 'copy' of links from other sites I don't see any legal problem in that...maybe I'm wrong.

All I can do is tell you it is a mighty fine site and well run and gaining in popularity all the time so you must be doing something right!
I will continue supporting you every way I can.

PS: I will be in touch about my site idea just not ready yet...have your email in my inbox waiting! :claping hands:

rob9872

Ban the Fox would help enormously

ccfc2011

1. Add more Arcade Games
  2. Add more Avatars

1ccfc

Hi Nick.

Just a small idea I've had is to increase the amount of times a thread is viewed or replyed to before it becomes a 'hot topic'. I have noticed that nearly all threads become 'hot topics' when maybe only the best threads should earn the red envelope.

Only a little thing, but to be honest I just wanted to chip in with an idea.:)

Disorganised1

I think it may be time to put a limit on the size of people's avatars and signatures. Some are becoming excessive.

Nick

Administrator
Hi Nick.

Just a small idea I've had is to increase the amount of times a thread is viewed or replyed to before it becomes a 'hot topic'. I have noticed that nearly all threads become 'hot topics' when maybe only the best threads should earn the red envelope.

Only a little thing, but to be honest I just wanted to chip in with an idea.:)

Sure, I am not sure what it is set at at the minute, but I can easily change the limit :)

Users who are viewing this thread