Prediction League 2013 / 2014 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Yes, you are reading right. It is ready to go :)

Tell your friends and family and lets get as many as we can involved!!!

Bet here

Nick

Administrator
Am looking into it now, I have noticed that if you press the bit where it says you are it takes you to that other page and works? But the pagination doesn't.

Tonylinc

I'm off on holiday tomorrow and want to put in my predictions for the next two weeks. How do I do this?

mds

Quick question about points n scores.
If you predict a home win and dont get the correct score you get 2 pts for the win, if you predict an away win and dont get the correct score you only get 1 pt for the win, any particular reason, i would of thought a win prediction was a win prediction.

stupot07

Which page?

I nick. The betting page won't load up for me on my iphone or Hudl.

It used to work 2 years ago (I didn't do it last season). Not sure why? I'm just getting this:

vu5ata5u.jpg

dutchman

Quick question about points n scores.
If you predict a home win and dont get the correct score you get 2 pts for the win, if you predict an away win and dont get the correct score you only get 1 pt for the win, any particular reason, i would of thought a win prediction was a win prediction.

It has nothing to do with home or away.

It's 1 point for a correct result, 2 points for a correct goal difference and 3 points for a correct score.

johnwillomagic

Well said dutchman saves me doing it not complicated so should clear things up!! Having said that I have made average start to this. Marathon not a sprint I keep telling myself!! ;)

stupot07

That's great thanks Nick!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

mds

Are we all shit ar predictions or what, super high scoring week all round!

Users who are viewing this thread