Prediction League Banter 2011 / 2012 (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just entered and put us down to beat Leicester 3-1

Disorganised1

I've put mine in - I can always change them later, but as I'm on holiday for the game I don't want to lose out on here too.

Ernie Machin

I predict I will win.

I also predict that I'll murder the next person that mentions the word Banter. It's a James Corden Johnny Come Lately word.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im not missing any weeks this time i was proud of my position last time even tho my over goal was to get top 10 and beat nick but this year im gonna do better bring it on cov to beat incester 2-1 :claping hands:

Coventry La La La

This may sound like a silly question but can anyone explain the points scoring system? ie, do you get more for an away win? etc...

(0 pts.) No bet placed.
(0 pts.) Bet lost.
(1 pts.) Correct winner.
(2 pts.) Correct winner and goal difference.
(3 pts.) Correct result.

You do not get more points for an away win.

bishbosh

Early days but I have had to put my predictions in already as we're moving and it seems to take forever to get the internet reconnected here when you move. Also I'll be on holiday afterwards too so there is a high chance of forgetting to pick.

Looking forward to defending my title :) Can I have a badge under my avatar to say I won last season? :)

Disorganised1

If you predict 1 - 1 and the result is 2 - 2 you get 2 points ~ change winner for resut in the quote.

Ernie Machin

The word was used long before Brent uttered it. But it's the way it's used all the fucking time now that annoys me.

Although it doesn't annoy me that much, I was being facetious.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm joint 63rd!! Woo Hoo!! In yer face!! :)

dojer

My 5-0 prediction for Coventry today is looking slightly ambitious. But I never expect Coventry to lose so I'm standing by it until the final score

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
wow, just looked at the league ther loadsa people doing it this year shoudl eb very intresting, as long as im in around the top 5 at the start ill be ok and im beating nick lol.

SkyBlueMania

Do the carling cup predictions count towards the league? I hate predicting cup games, never gamble on them either as they are so stupidly unpredictable!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
did mine last night if you do it every week you should be ok as long as your getting points,miss a week can put you right down the table.

Users who are viewing this thread