Prediction League Banter Thread (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think this could be a funny thread, im off to a flyer with my 1 point what were ye all thinking betting on norwich ye smoking crack or what lol :pimp:

Tom

Haha, I predicted 2-0 Norwich, a very silly decision

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Luck of the irish! :p
I had Norwich 1-0 but never mind theres still a few more games for me to catch you up ISB!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Did you guess the correct score of 3-2 or did you just predict Watford would win? What is the points system?

PS I will be top of the league at the end of the weekend ;)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i said 3-1 to watford i think so if gay norwich hadnt of scored in the last min i would of got 3 points lol.:(

Disorganised1

SO much for knowledge, skill, experience, and profiling ! :(

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I got the Hull 2-0 score right and then the odd point here and there for the correct result. To be fair not many would have thought Ipswich would beat Boro while S****horpe beat Readng and Millwall beat Bristol City. Dodgy results yesterday!

stephen howe

I was thoroughly rubbish at predicting football scores, who knew that Millwall would stick three past England's world cup goalkeeper and OAP David James. Oh well, better luck next week. At least I got the important win right by predicting City would beat the hapless and broke Pompey. If that freekick had have gone in instead of hitting the post in the last minute I might not be bottom of the league right know but you can't really be that gutted with Kieran and the boys keeping a clean sheet. If only to shut that insanely annoying drummer and his cowbell ringing mate up. Forget banning vuvuzelas ban viking longboat drummers I say.

smileycov

Facebook User
Happy Dayzzzzzzzz!! bit of a low scoring week though, some freaky results too.

gouldberg

I'm just doing a Coleman and aiming for bottom half mediocrity. In that respect i'm doing great :D

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I did'nt do it last week so playing catch up.Ive just done predictions and pressed save,is that all i do?

Last edited by a moderator:

smileycov

Facebook User
2nd place is still the first loser!! ha ha only kidding boys keep up!! :wave:

CovInEssex

Call me the Aston Martin.

I'm not the biggest bragger, but pretty soon I'll take everyone onto the track and give you all a good spanking.

gouldberg

Couldn't agree more. You just wonder if sticking a 1-1 draw on every single game would be a decent punt for points?!? (don't worry, i havn't done that :))

CovInEssex

My key to being sucessful with points is the think who should win, and choose the other team.

OH CHAMPIONSHIP!

Users who are viewing this thread