prediction league (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Nick,

I was chatting to a couple of guys who asked me if we had our own 'fantasy football league' and i said no but we have this prediction league which is tough to win.
Both wanted to join it and give it a go...sadly they were hoping for the premier league!

Here's my suggestion:

Can we have a prediction league for the Premiership? Though we are all die hard fans of the City there would be more new members to invite along if we had one for the premier league as well. I would love one for the premier league and sure everyone else would.

Double the fun! :p

Quball

your 2 mates want it no

were not premiership it has no relevance to us there lack of fun factor i follow a team in league 2 cause my mates a fan i dont go asking if they would do the same blurgh why would you even think about it if its premiership do the sun dream team

not having ago just my view

dgm

Talk sport have a free premiership predictor league on their web site and even the option of joining a Coventry fans only mini league -its free and works everything out for you -code to the league i am in is fd7ee-zfh

Paxman II

My only point is none of us are very familiar with the 3rd tier of the league are we? It's much more of a lottery this season.

If the whole thing is done by a computer program then what's the harm in having interest kept up with one running along side it for the premier league? It would be more competitive. We all know the premier league.

It also gives more reason to come to SBT and continue browsing around...;)

Nick

Administrator
I'm still not too sure. If it was a general football forum it would be a good idea to have lots of leagues but it is a Coventry City forum so would non CCFC fans be interested in this site?

Users who are viewing this thread