Pressley really has lost the dressing room. (1 Viewer)

xxccfcxx

After today Coventry City will not be allowed to use the home dressing room at the Ricoh.

It is now exclusively for the use of Wasps.

Adequate facilities are to be provided for the football club to use somewhere along the corridor.

All CCFC pictures and signs have now been removed from the tunnel and dressing room area.

Sad to see but it is now the home of Wasps and we are just second rate tenants in a stadium that was built for us.

After today Coventry City will not be allowed to use the home dressing room at the Ricoh.

Adequate facilities are to be provided for the football club to use somewhere along the corridor.

All CCFC pictures and signs have now been removed from the tunnel and dressing room area.

Sad to see but it is now the home of Wasps and we are just second rate tenants in a stadium that was built for us.

You utter twat!!

pusbccfc

It's time to move.

percy

i wonder if they would still let us use the home changing rooms at sixfields instead, after all its only 35 miles away. the club could then put on free transport for the team to travel to the ricoh for the game.

Moff

Can you confirm where this information has come from?

Tonylinc

I'm saying that it is bollocks. Don't you people understand that Wasps need us on their side (at least for the moment) and will therefore do all that they can to ensure that that is the case (won't always be so)..........

xxccfcxx

I'm saying that it is bollocks. Don't you people understand that Wasps need us on their side (at least for the moment) and will therefore do all that they can to ensure that that is the case (won't always be so)..........
Sorry but you are wrong.

Cant say too much more but Im sure it will be revealed soon enough.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

anybody who has done the stadium tour knows that there are no pictures of coventry in the dressing room or in the corridor leading to the tunnel just a very low ceiling to try and make the away team feel uncomfortable. all i can recall is old city player having pictures along the wall leading to the old offices which im guessing sisu took with them when they vacated the premises my guess is the club staff member is talking bollocks to make themselves seem in the know stewards are always coming out with utter crap trying to make out they know whats happening

You should be working for the daily star. So talk about wasps crests going along side CCFC crests now so doubt this will happen either.

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't care second rate players deserve second rate changing facilities, some of this lot would be lucky getting changed in the car park.

stupot07

pretty sure someone else posted something similar on here the other day - wasps rebranding the home dressing room because its bigger so will fit their larger squad, and that they'll be making the smaller away changing rooms for us?

quinn1971

might not be far from the truth tony, sisu have said wer'e only staying there for a maximum five years, why do wasps need to keep us on their side, they can put the rent up, change the seats rename the ground, it's theirs, they can do what they want with us! Dread to think what the grass will look like come february, ploughed field with a rugby pitch on it and what used to to be a football pitch,

Terry Gibson's perm

The pitch will be poor as there are to many games on it, rather than Pressley keep moaning on about it why does he not spend the time changing the way we play to get the ball forward quicker which will force the opposition to play with it in their half rather than our lumbering centre backs passing it to each other, this is not saying a long ball game but a bit more direct.

stupot07

Didn't the Trust get this Info when they met Mr Eastwood ??

We appear to be getting a newly created one utilising some of the old Offices .

i wasnt sure whether it was from the meeting. If true, i think 1 or 2 on this thread owe the OP an apology

Brighton Sky Blue

Those worshipping these new messiahs because they nudged out SISU must be feeling pretty smug. Can't go to see Woody/Nicko/Easters/Sir talk at the Squirrel but hope the question is put to him.

AJB1983

Complete bollocks.
If this lie were to be true, what we're saying is CCFC would use a makeshift area with no showers, medical area etc yet the away team would get a lovely away changing room with all of that?

Stop trying to spread shit....

AJB1983

Seems it's partly true... Wasps want CCFC current changing room, CCFC moving into current away one which is being refurbed.
Away team have to use another one which was built for Olympics.
Wasps own the stadium operating company now so I guess can do whatever they wish...

torchomatic

The council were apparently "building bridges" but it seems Wasps are taking the "London Bridge" approach.

I thought Wasps were trying to work with the club? Doesn't sound like it to me.

Ashdown

Wasps will squeeze City out wherever they can I suppose and impose their own identity and preferences on everything. Wasps will only succeed long term though if people pay to watch and sponsor them whilst in Coventry. I'm hoping to fuck it flops and they offer to sell the whole shebang back to owners of OUR football club { Preferably not SISU by then } Up the City, C'mon Cov and fuck off Wasps !

AJB1983

I think if you were to move into a house you'd always want he bigger bedroom to yourself....
Only natural they want it. Surprised they can't share it but hey ho.

Users who are viewing this thread