Prince has died (1 Viewer)

oakey

It was a joke, but, as it happens, Prince passed me by and I would be pushed to name any song bar Purple Rain.
RIP He was a hero and inspiration to many.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Prince was one of my favourite artists in the music world. Extremely talented. Singer, song-writer, musician and actor. RIP.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gutted about that he was brilliant

Not the monkey, Prince

Grendel

Perhaps he and Victoria Wood could do a duet in the afterlife? Hard to know who'd be the worst to be honest.

skybluetony176

Great shame. Turned out some fantastic songs (fair to say some bad ones too but if you're pushing boundaries that can be the way sometimes). I was lucky enough to see him many years ago but it was in his symbol phase so not his best material but still an excellent live performance.

RIP

Otis

Thought his music was utter wank but millions would disagree. Giant of the music world
I liked a lot of his stuff, but then there was a fair bit I didn't like much at all too. Never owned any of his records, but went to see him live at Maine Road, Manchester about 25 years ago.

Just thought he was okay then.

Very important artist though for sure.

Last edited:

Samo

Perhaps he and Victoria Wood could do a duet in the afterlife? Hard to know who'd be the worst to be honest.

From someone with your musical tastes I think they can both take that as a compliment. :D

Users who are viewing this thread