PS4 Uploading Videos (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How do you actually do this? Say I score a great goal and want to share it, how do I upload it?

Whenever I press the share button, it mean I have to go in and choose the start point / end point and edit it all and then upload it. It seems like a lot of hassle!

Is there an easier way?

ajsccfc

That is the easiest way really. You can change the setting of how much video it records (I have it so it defaults to five minutes) so you can then either upload the entire thing or choose 'trim', but it really takes very little faff at all.

Nick

Administrator
So for example if you are online on Fifa and you score a great goal. After the game you press the share button and go in and just snip the goal out? Is there a way to get the fancy replays after the game if you have skipped them in game?

I think the World needs to see some John Fleck free kicks!

ajsccfc

The little edited highlight video you get at full time? I think if you or your opponent skip that it's gone and you just have the individual highlight replays you can load instead.

Uploading the video is really easy though yeah, press share and then choose upload, once you choose the site to upload to you have a 'trim' option in the details window, you just go in and set the start/end time and confirm, that's it good to go.

If you feel fancy, Sharefactory is a fairly simple and easy editor too which lets you make little compilations like my goal of the season PES one:

[video=youtube;RB5BrPjINyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB5BrPjINyM[/video]

covcity4life

first there needs to be a football game worth recording

fifa and pes both disappointing this year. fifa cos of poor gameplay and pes cos of online scripting

Users who are viewing this thread