Radio Phone In (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Every Sunday Arsenal fans hijack Five Live phone- in and moan and whinge. I wish Wenger would just call it a day as its got boring listening to it all, and with Ian Wright taking calls from Arsenal supporters keep calling him a legend etc, it makes you vomit.
A season in the Championship would do them good !

There are a lot of clubs that are worse off obviously but they do deserve better. For the amount they pay to get in they should expect to see some ambition. Wenger should’ve gone years ago. The Sanchez saga is a joke and it proves both he and Kronke have no clue how to run a club of that size. Things haven’t been right there since Dein left. In fact there’s a case to say that a lot of Wenger’s success only happened because he was there.

Terry Gibson's perm

There are a lot of clubs that are worse off obviously but they do deserve better. For the amount they pay to get in they should expect to see some ambition. Wenger should’ve gone years ago. The Sanchez saga is a joke and it proves both he and Kronke have no clue how to run a club of that size. Things haven’t been right there since Dein left. In fact there’s a case to say that a lot of Wenger’s success only happened because he was there.

I disagree Kronke knows how he wants to run the club as a cash cow for himself.

All the Arsenal fans need to do is stop away I can see them mid table if they don’t remove wenger and kronke

clint van damme

They've always been moaners, even when they were at their peak under Wenger.
Remember talking to some before we played them at HR once and they were complaining about everything then and I think they were champions at the time!

CJ_covblaze

I disagree Kronke knows how he wants to run the club as a cash cow for himself.

All the Arsenal fans need to do is stop away I can see them mid table if they don’t remove wenger and kronke

The word club is key. Replace it with business and you’re right. They’ve got deep cash reserves and make a fortune every home game. Purely based on match day they’re the highest grossing club in the world. They’re underspending and are going to continue to see the problems that creates until Wenger and more so Kronke go.

Letting Sanchez leave now makes no sense. Why not last summer?

Terry Gibson's perm

The word club is key. Replace it with business and you’re right. They’ve got deep cash reserves and make a fortune every home game. Purely based on match day they’re the highest grossing club in the world. They’re underspending and are going to continue to see the problems that creates until Wenger and more so Kronke go.

Letting Sanchez leave now makes no sense. Why not last summer?

He doesn’t care about the club to him it’s about the cash, they do underspend it must be frustrating having owners who don’t care about the team :eek:

ccfcway

there are only so many teams that can finish in top 4

its 4 !!

someone will be moaning.....

Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Liverpool

That's at least 2 moaning

bringbackrattles

On the phone in recently a Man Utd fan said that his team will catch Man City and win the title. Robbie Savage thought he was joking,but he was deadly serious. The caller said Man City will lose a few and hit a rough patch, but he got laughed off. I thought he was
pissed or winding City fans up. Can't see it happening, but if it did happen that chap I bet will be giving Savage some stick !

Users who are viewing this thread