rangers (1 Viewer)

Otis

40,000 fans.

I tip my hat to them.

They've been punished heavily. Would you like to see them punished even more?

ccfcway

if thats for me, not at all, just couldnt get my head around anyone saying "they will struggle, it wont be as easy as people think"

er, yes it will

see the team they had out yesterday. That team would finish 2nd in the SPL

Greggs

What does this have to do with CCFC?
Newco were always gonna be top flight after 3-4 seasons, with their fan base and the fact the Scottish leagues are shite its inevitable.

Brighton Sky Blue

The Scottish lower leagues are so dreadful that getting back up would never be a problem for a club of that size.

ccfcway

Wasn't aware that anyone said they would struggle.

heres one from the reangers thread when it was known they were in league 3

"Considering the teams they will play have home grounds which hold 2500 I think they'll struggle."

Otis

Okay.

Thought you were having a dig at first.

Seemed pretty obvious to me that they would walk the league.

@richh87

heres one from the reangers thread when it was known they were in league 3

"Considering the teams they will play have home grounds which hold 2500 I think they'll struggle."

Since the quote mentions gates the poster probably meant they'd struggle financially.

skybluebeduff

Pains me to say it but Kyle injure free would be top goal scorer for them, im even going to paddy power to have them win the league with Kyle scoring 20+ goals, seems a good bet to me, may aswell shove celtic to win the SPL for the next 3 years too.

bamalamafizzfazz

Pains me to say it but Kyle injure free would be top goal scorer for them, im even going to paddy power to have them win the league with Kyle scoring 20+ goals, seems a good bet to me, may aswell shove celtic to win the SPL for the next 3 years too.

Kyle as you say will score goals but not that many due to the other players they have but it is the Scottish 3rd division. Odds are shit on Celtic. I went to back the same bet. I got good odds on Rangers to win both leagues over next two seasons and Celtic to win the next four.

£40 on a Four year bet slip is hardly worth it though lol.

wingy

The Scottish lower leagues are so dreadful that getting back up would never be a problem for a club of that size.
Thank our lucky stars kd and brody are gone....they would have dived in and moved the franchise....wonder where lenny is now and whats happened with his shares ....maybe these will be transfered in the great fan ownership plan ....would expect some movement in this respect through the trust.

rob9872

Kyle as you say will score goals but not that many due to the other players they have but it is the Scottish 3rd division. Odds are shit on Celtic. I went to back the same bet. I got good odds on Rangers to win both leagues over next two seasons and Celtic to win the next four.

£40 on a Four year bet slip is hardly worth it though lol.

Which firms are offering these bets and what the good odds?
tyia

skybluejelly

i was in ladbrokes the other day and pundit was saying that by doing a double of celtic to win spl and rangers to win div 3 would give you a return of 12 % tax free...now i know there is no such thing as a certainty but a damn good return and better than 3.5% my fixed rate bond has

Astute

Since the quote mentions gates the poster probably meant they'd struggle financially.

They keep the home gate money for league games. They still have the same ground. All they will be missing will be away fans ticket money, but more fans than usual will go to the away games against them as they don't get to go there all the time. And with wages much lower than they were before they will be making a profit for the first time in many years.

Not a very well thought out bit of reasoning.

MatthewWallis

Can someone explain why the new rangers are allowed to keep the badge and are allowed to use the shirt that was designed for the old rangers??

skyblueman

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ........................................................

Not Interested in Rangers - we have enough of our own problems

WestEndAgro

Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in the World, certainly the most successful, they have more league titles than any other club.
Over 40,000 speaks for itself.Massive massive club,

Astute

Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in the World, certainly the most successful, they have more league titles than any other club.
Over 40,000 speaks for itself.Massive massive club,

Rangers were a big club. They are no more. The new Rangers have won nothing. Just like the new Wimbledon. All the past means nothing in the record books now.

skybluelee

Rangers were a big club. They are no more. The new Rangers have won nothing. Just like the new Wimbledon. All the past means nothing in the record books now.

Pretty sure afc wimbledon are now credited with the cup win and not mk dons

Astute

Can someone explain why the new rangers are allowed to keep the badge and are allowed to use the shirt that was designed for the old rangers??

They should have been made to change to green and white hoops.

Users who are viewing this thread