Rate The World Cup (1 Viewer)

Its that time of week again people! Cooks Question this week, after Sepp Blatter rated the 2014 FIFA World Cup 9.25/10, we'd like to hear your opinion on this years sporting spectacle. How would you rate Brazil 2014 out of 10, tell us your favourite moment and where does it rank among the all time list of great World Cups? Also do you think Russia 2018 has a chance of topping this? We'd love to hear from you. Get in touch before 11.30AM Thursday for your opinion to be read out on the show. If you have a song request or would like to register an opinion on any matter brought up on the show, or even if you just want a shout out, tweet us @Hillz_SL or just leave a post on here. Sports Lounge kicks off at 10AM Thursday on Hillz FM 98.6 so tune in if you can. Thanks again for your incredible support and contribution

wingy

I'll give It a Ten ,nine and half realy ,but the booing of Blatter every time the Cameras picked him out gets the extra half point .:p

TBF I don't think I've ever been more gripped by the competition and wasn't looking forward to It Initially due to the horrible year we've had as City fans .

Users who are viewing this thread