Video Really sad (1 Viewer)

ESB

We're have a debates on who's winning?

Does anyone believe there can be a winner in any of this?

The out comes i see

1) SISU get the Ricoh the people of Coventry have been stuffed

2) SISU bail and City return home, we're likely to be in the league 2, possible worse with a greatly reduced fan base

3) SISU built a new stadium we've had a minimum of 3yrs away, infighting amongst th fans and a greatly reduced fanbase

4) SISU don't bring us home and we're no more

In no scenario is there a winner, all we can hope for is our club is returned to the City and us in a no worse state than today. Yet thats a league and no assets lower than 5 yrs ago.

I get banter, but guys get real this isn't who can piss the furthest, this is real collateral damage to my club, the club we all claim to love.

Sky Blue Harry H

We're have a debates on who's winning?

Does anyone believe there can be a winner in any of this?

The out comes i see

1) SISU get the Ricoh the people of Coventry have been stuffed

2) SISU bail and City return home, we're likely to be in the league 2, possible worse with a greatly reduced fan base

3) SISU built a new stadium we've had a minimum of 3yrs away, infighting amongst th fans and a greatly reduced fanbase

4) SISU don't bring us home and we're no more

In no scenario is there a winner, all we can hope for is our club is returned to the City and us in a no worse state than today. Yet thats a league and no assets lower than 5 yrs ago.

I get banter, but guys get real this isn't who can piss the furthest, this is real collateral damage to my club, the club we all claim to love.

In scenario 2 - I don't see a greatly reduced fan base, I think fans will rally round and there may well be a bounce back effect post-SISU

ESB

Yeah, I was just in my morose moment. Still not really a win though is it, given where we were.

Users who are viewing this thread