Refund from Ticketmaster. (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

I've just received this email from Tickmaster

Dear Mr W
We’re writing to let you know that the EFL has revised the price category for some sections of Wembley for the Checkatrade Trophy Final.
A small number of adult tickets in blocks 246 and 247 that were £48 are now £42 and the senior tickets at £24 are now £21.
We’ve refunded £42 and you’ll see that in your account in 3-5 working days - it’s gone back to the card you used to purchase your tickets.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Regards
The Coventry City customer service team

Bit of a bonus!!
Anyone else get an email?

wingy

Result!
I guess it seems a bit odd to charge £6 more per seat compared to the corresponding ones on the other corner?

Wheelfass

Result!
I guess it seems a bit odd to charge £6 more per seat compared to the corresponding ones on the other corner?
I didn't have any idea that there may be a discrepancy between one corner and another, I was just happy to have managed to log-on. It was about 9.45am on the first day of sale, I suppose it was a bit stressful for all of us.
Fair play to them for recognising the error.

pastythegreat

I've just received this email from Tickmaster

Dear Mr W
We’re writing to let you know that the EFL has revised the price category for some sections of Wembley for the Checkatrade Trophy Final.
A small number of adult tickets in blocks 246 and 247 that were £48 are now £42 and the senior tickets at £24 are now £21.
We’ve refunded £42 and you’ll see that in your account in 3-5 working days - it’s gone back to the card you used to purchase your tickets.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Regards
The Coventry City customer service team

Bit of a bonus!!
Anyone else get an email?
Bonus!
Let's hope they can win now too

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Result!
They are the ones where the speakers are

Users who are viewing this thread