Refurb/second hand laptop (1 Viewer)

stupot07

My sisters looking to get a laptop for my niece for Xmas so she can do her college work, etc, but doesn't want to spend too much, probably looking £150-170.

I've had a quick look but the company I found online looks to be a scam. I wonder if anyone knew of anywhere local or has bought a second hand laptop.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Where was it you found it?

She could probably get a half decent Chromebook that would do the job for that.

Other than that, it might have to be ebay, I know Argos have an ebay that they usually sell returns on. - Items in Argos store on eBay !

Covstu

My sisters looking to get a laptop for my niece for Xmas so she can do her college work, etc, but doesn't want to spend too much, probably looking £150-170.

I've had a quick look but the company I found online looks to be a scam. I wonder if anyone knew of anywhere local or has bought a second hand laptop.

I used a refurb site previously for a TV and it was fine. The biggest issue from reviews of these types of sites if the aftersales service which is apparently like getting blood from a stone.

R

RB1992

You can pick up a brand new Macbook Pro for around £1000-£1200. Might be worth taking a look at this

Sick Boy

I bought a refurbished one online in 2013 and it's still going strong. If they are reputable they'll have some kind of guarantee with an option to pay an amount to extend it.

stupot07

Ian1779

Not sure where you are based but there is a pretty good refurbished laptop place in Daventry. They usually have some good stuff and price is pretty reasonable. It's called Revitalized IT. I had a refurbished laptop from them in the summer after my son drooped his drink over the old one and neglected to mention it.

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread